WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

2 hours ago, theweatherman35 said:

To those Rebel Rousers out there in Maryville country, I'm proud to proclaim the following about Rebel football:

Catholic lost a lot, but the Rebels lost their outstanding coach and Athletic director...LOSS

You can say what you what about Oakland, but it's at their house...LOSS

McMinn County you'll beat the holy bejesus out of...WIN

Alcoa will Ikillya...LOSS

Fulton wants revenge to 2 years of frustrating anguish...LOSS

I'm not saying anything about WB, but if you don't watch out, we'll snick up and bite your butt!!!

Heritage you'll more likely win

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CHATTANOOGA OFFICIALS TO DO UNTO MARYVILLE AS THEY DID TO WM. BLOUNT IN 2006! Ooltewah...LOSS

Cleveland has your favorite nemesis Scott Cummings. You beat the pants off of him when he coached at West. REVENGE IS SWEET...LOSS

Bradley returns 19 out of 22 starters and a quarterback that played against you last year when their senior qb was injured. What does Maryville have? A COACHING CHANGE THAT FOR 2 YEARS, THE REBELS STRUGGLE WITH!!! Bradley Central...LOSS

Let's see...that's 3-7 maybe 2-8 if the mighty Governors snick up on you!!!! So there...I've made my point!!! You'll to fine next year, but hold on for dear life this year!!!!!! It's going to be a bumpy ride!!!! (And I want to eat my words!!!!)

Anyone who thinks Maryville is going 2-8 this year is irrational. They are returning a two time All state QB. They have only lost 2 regular season games in the last 13 years. They have a new head coach but he has been groomed for this for years.

They have basically same asst. coaches returning. They have a very talented athletic sophomore class coming up to go with the experienced upperclassmen. They should keep the same system in place that has been so successful for about two decades.  They will continue to have a great feeder system.

The one thing they will miss the most is GQ’s instinctive play calling. He just had a natural intuition on what play to call and when to call it, especially in the tight games. With the continued increase in talent in the Nashville area and the improved coaching in those schools, it would be hard for any school to win back to back state titles, much less match the unprecedented success of the GQ era.

I think getting past the semifinals this year will be a challenge. But 2-8? Uh…no.

11 hours ago, Gov98 said:

Barney Socks is nothing more than a low down piece of crap, who picks on people who has special needs and is a bully. Barney do you have nothing more to do with your life but to bulid up yourself steam by bullying William Blount in general. Boy you really set a good example from Grace Christian Academy  School. I think I call over there and tell them you need to be the head coach over there in Football, oh wait just a minute wrong Football program you want to be the Head Football Coach William Blount since you talk trash about William Blount all the time. 

Here's the number to Grace Christian Academy 865-691-3427. Please call over there and tell them your arguing with a dog on Coach T named Barney and get back with us so we'll all know how long that conversation lasted.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, theweatherman35 said:

To those Rebel Rousers out there in Maryville country, I'm proud to proclaim the following about Rebel football:

Catholic lost a lot, but the Rebels lost their outstanding coach and Athletic director...LOSS

You can say what you what about Oakland, but it's at their house...LOSS

McMinn County you'll beat the holy bejesus out of...WIN

Alcoa will Ikillya...LOSS

Fulton wants revenge to 2 years of frustrating anguish...LOSS

I'm not saying anything about WB, but if you don't watch out, we'll snick up and bite your butt!!!

Heritage you'll more likely win

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CHATTANOOGA OFFICIALS TO DO UNTO MARYVILLE AS THEY DID TO WM. BLOUNT IN 2006! Ooltewah...LOSS

Cleveland has your favorite nemesis Scott Cummings. You beat the pants off of him when he coached at West. REVENGE IS SWEET...LOSS

Bradley returns 19 out of 22 starters and a quarterback that played against you last year when their senior qb was injured. What does Maryville have? A COACHING CHANGE THAT FOR 2 YEARS, THE REBELS STRUGGLE WITH!!! Bradley Central...LOSS

Let's see...that's 3-7 maybe 2-8 if the mighty Governors snick up on you!!!! So there...I've made my point!!! You'll to fine next year, but hold on for dear life this year!!!!!! It's going to be a bumpy ride!!!! (And I want to eat my words!!!!)

Looks to me not only can this weatherman not predict weather but not sure they can guess the winner of a one horse race.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Here's the number to Grace Christian Academy 865-691-3427. Please call over there and tell them your arguing with a dog on Coach T named Barney and get back with us so we'll all know how long that conversation lasted.

Barney Socks if you want to act immature then go ahead because people at WILLIAM BLOUNT WILL LAUGH AT YOU EVERYTIME YOU POST ABOUT US AND WE WILL DOWNLOAD EVERY POST YOU MAKE TO GET THE COACHES AND PLAYERS FIRED UP, BECAUSE YOU HAVE BASICALLY BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF WILLIAM BLOUNT LITTLE DOG!!!! NOW GO MAKE YOUR WORD OF THE DAY AT WILLIAM BLOUNT MY LITTLE DOG YOUR MASTER HAS GAVE YOU COMMAND!!!!!