1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

These Dresden fans don't even know... I've watched plenty of film on both and Greenback has this one in the bag. The west has had its years of glory, but all good things come to an end. This good thing in the west comes to an end in particular at 11 o clock Friday morning

I will say it again and maybe you will understand. You had WC beating the brakes off Dresden last week. You had seen film and everything. It is very obvious you have no clue about football. I love you picking greenback because that means Dresden is going to win. And I will say again that your team is at home while you troll our thread .

I will say it again and maybe you will understand. You had WC beating the brakes off Dresden last week. You had seen film and everything. It is very obvious you have no clue about football. I love you picking greenback because that means Dresden is going to win. And I will say again that your team is at home while you troll our thread .

The reason my team is home is because we have to play good teams unlike y'all this year buddy. If Dresden got the chance to play our team from last year or the year before y'all wouldn't stand a chance

No they don't Greenback running game is much better. You'll find out!

I follow Alcoa football. I know Championship football. You'd just be fooling yourself if you think UC can pound the rock like THIS Cherokee team. Don't think for a moment this Greenback team is anything like the team that played in the Championships game last year.

With Greenback getting to Cookeville last year will be a BIG advantage. It will not be new and intimidating like it will be for dresden. Also, when the lions see how big Greenback line is, the pregame jetters set in and the Cherokees roll!

Chill out there Uncle Yates.

Can't wait for this matchup,, two Top Tier Teams both with momentum coming in. Both programs have made their city proud thus far, but it can be only 1 Champion. I pray for an injury free contest for both sides. My prediction is a mirror image of last night's game . Defense wins championships and Dresden has the Best D in the State. 40-17 DRESDEN ROLLS.

You got 6 more days to hoist the gold then reality will sit in.

Greenbacks nose guard. Josh silvey. Mr football finalist two years in a row. And I believe he was an all state linemen as a freshmen at Knox catholic if I'm not mistake.

I wasn't comparing talent, I'm talking size. He's like 6'8 and 280 pounds, at least that's close anyway. No doubt about Silvey, he's a beast! As for your comment about your team beating Dresden the last two years, that's the dumbest thing you've said on here yet, and you've said some dumb stuff