1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Yeah, yeah, I know.. GB is best ever this year. Unbeatable. So when Dresden dominates them what excuses will be made then? (yeah, only foolish morons predict lopsided wins... yet those wins keep piling up against teams it was 'impossible' for Lions to beat so badly.. so how does that work I wonder? Dumb idiots making such classless predictions being so accurate? Bullseye center? How can this be?). Just amazing to listen to all the mental gymnastics GB folk saying. (Jump on bandwagon GB fans saying I am at the top of that list. But I not wrong yet! Won't be either! Lions send Cherokees back to teepees with memorable loss)

Look at stats in a per-play basis. What happened when they had ball. Winn is more likely to throw a TD than an incompletion. Crazy completion percentages. Running attempts & yards are stuff of HS legends. Plus.. he equally good (even better some say) in baseball & basketball. Hard to find such athletes at any level. But often jealousy & arrogant pride keeps others from admitting the truth he better than their team's best QB's. But.. come Friday in Cookeville, folk gonna see. Yes they will.