1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I'm a Westview alum and county rival promoting these Dresden boys. Where are the Dresden fans? You better get on here and support it will be a long time till your back in this position. Enjoy this time. Cherish this time. Y'all have been outspoken all year and now the biggest stage. Crickets!

We're reading. Just figured out early on you can't talk football with these GB fans. No disrespect towards the Wayne County fans but they thought we were just blowing smoke about our Dresden team too & now they are on here trying to let you know about us. Takes truly good folks to move past a loss & talk positive about the team that ended your season. Props to Wayne County. Safe travels to the players, coaches & fans as they travel to Cookeville. GO LIONS!!!

I would assume I'm the only Dresden fan who isn't on their way to the Ville for this game. But their isn't much more that can be said. We have a very good team and so does GB. We can debate all day on who is better and who has the longest fart TD but the kids will have to win the game. If GB can stop everything Dresden has on offense I'll be one of the first to say congrats. Really should be a very good game to be honest. I will say this, we aren't afraid to get chippy so this game could be decided on who gets caught and catches the yellow flag.

This guys team didn't even win a ballgame.So I'm not sure if he knows really what he is talking about.LOL!

This is the first time in the history of Westview football that they have had a winless season. They're typically always in the playoff mix. A lot of outstanding football players have come thru Westview. Chad Clifton & Justin Harrell (TN then Green Bay) just to throw a few names out there. I'm sure this Westview fan knows football. They have a new coach after a long run with Coady & a very young team. They had a few injuries as well. The sophomore class won TMSSA State Championship so trust me....they will be on their way back next year. We are County rivals when playing against each other even though they're 3A but no need in talking like they're a trash team.

I would assume I'm the only Dresden fan who isn't on their way to the Ville for this game. But their isn't much more that can be said. We have a very good team and so does GB. We can debate all day on who is better and who has the longest fart TD but the kids will have to win the game. If GB can stop everything Dresden has on offense I'll be one of the first to say congrats. Really should be a very good game to be honest. I will say this, we aren't afraid to get chippy so this game could be decided on who gets caught and catches the yellow flag.

Just heard that we sold 600 advance tickets. Isn't that like half the population of Greenback. 😂😂😂 Dresden fans will be showing up loud & proud supporting that black & gold!

Just heard that we sold 600 advance tickets. Isn't that like half the population of Greenback. 😂😂😂 Dresden fans will be showing up loud & proud supporting that black & gold!

Greenback had sold their first 600 tickets by noon on Tuesday just so you know.😳😳😳

Over half the population to be exact.We are a VERY small town.

I was just poking the West view feller,I don't find it very funny for a player to endure a winless season.I am not a classless person.Also we know football as much or more than most.Its really all we have.Kinda of useless to TALK football when all we hear is how many weapons how unstoppable and how many colleges are looking at your kids.Look at the 156 pages of the Pitt thread.Some very good football talk between to very traditional small football schools who have been around the block more than once.Good luck to you all and your kids.

Over half the population to be exact.We are a VERY small town.

I was just poking the West view feller,I don't find it very funny for a player to endure a winless season.I am not a classless person.Also we know football as much or more than most.Its really all we have.Kinda of useless to TALK football when all we hear is how many weapons how unstoppable and how many colleges are looking at your kids.Look at the 156 pages of the Pitt thread.Some very good football talk between to very traditional small football schools who have been around the block more than once.Good luck to you all and your kids.

The point I've been trying to make all week is (with the exception of Revy) the posters talking up Winn & our other players are not even Dresden fans. Were as confident as GB about our playmakers but we're going to let them speak for themselves on the field tomorrow morning. I can tell you that Winn is so successful because of the playmakers around him. He'll be the first to tell you.

👠I don't know why the novice has such problem with these kids, but kudos to you for having their back every time he runs his yapper!

The boys had to adjust to our style at GB and they have.Very proud to have them as Cherokees!I will always have the backs of the ones who carry on the traditions that myself as some of the other posters(Gbnation,GFD,GHSblackhelmet,muskox,etc) worked hard for so many years ago. Edited by orngnblk

This guys team didn't even win a ballgame.So I'm not sure if he knows really what he is talking about.LOL!

I know a little bit. I'll be watching the lions win the first title, and Saturday I'll be watching my cousin Kevin Creasy become 1st coach in TN history to win state championships in 3 different classes. Yeah Chad Clifton from sorry Westview is hall of fame in TN and Green Bay. I can talk X's and O's but your fixing to facing the JIMMY AND JOES tomorrow