1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I think Winn is a special player, but I have a similar take with the QB from Coalfield (he just has less capable talent around him).  GB had Coalfield's number both times this year.....SP is the fastest team GB has faced and I think overall they just a tad quicker than Dresden.  GB won't see anything they haven't already experienced to some degree this year.  Dresden faced most of their toughest competition later in the year,  I think both are rolling into Cookeville with the same mindset.......get the gold ball.  The team that plays the best defensively will win this game.  No question about that.....someone's defense is going to make them very happy Friday.

Kazoo

Talent wise we were second best in the region coaching wise we were one of the worst

And that really is hard. Knowing that you have the talent and heart to go out and win games but the same heart isn't in the coaching staff. That is rough. Especially when most of these boys only have 4 years to do this. Truly heart breaking.

Here is my take BC!From what I have seen and I have watched every little piece on them I could.We should be able to get pressure,now will our DBs and backers be able to press long enough to take away his 1st and second receiver in that time.If so we will make him scramble sooner than he wants and that plays into the strength of our D.We shut down the edge as good as anyone and bring a boat load to the ball.Our team tackles well.I do not see them running the ball at will on us.I'm sure they will move it but I am positive we will move it also.If we can keep them dinkin and dunkin and not let the big play happen we will be fine.I really think a few folks are going to be surprised at the team speed we do have and how they get to the ball.I expect a great game neither is a pushover and neither will concede till the buzzer blows.Go Cherokees!!

Press and crowd the Lion WR's from the snap and disrupt the timing.

Good luck to Greenback tomorrow!! Be pulling for you guys!

Thanks you are just the third blount county supporter.Of course Alcoa has been here all week with us.Other than Rebel Ron I think the Maryville fans have jumped ship on my Cherokees!I guess they are Dresden fans this week.Didn't figure that.Momma stars is a Cherokee Alum.Well we gonna play anyway.If George has been helping Rang shame on him!! Edited by orngnblk