1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Heard last night Dresden E is taking up food to ship to the east. Travel day for may Lion fans so be safe on your drives. All you other travelers be safe also. This has been an interesting board to say the least but it's been fun. I'll be listening to Twinkle Radio and trying to watch while at work tomorrow. Hope the boss don't catch me.............. oh wait the boss is a pushover.

Cherokees put pressure on the lion QB all night! Mr. Football winner... Shivy body slams him so much that he will be calling plays through his helmet earhole! AND!..that's how you beat pass happy teams.

Sit back west TN girls and watch the SHOW !

Here is my take BC!From what I have seen and I have watched every little piece on them I could.We should be able to get pressure,now will our DBs and backers be able to press long enough to take away his 1st and second receiver in that time.If so we will make him scramble sooner than he wants and that plays into the strength of our D.We shut down the edge as good as anyone and bring a boat load to the ball.Our team tackles well.I do not see them running the ball at will on us.I'm sure they will move it but I am positive we will move it also.If we can keep them dinkin and dunkin and not let the big play happen we will be fine.I really think a few folks are going to be surprised at the team speed we do have and how they get to the ball.I expect a great game neither is a pushover and neither will concede till the buzzer blows.Go Cherokees!!

Hello revy. It's not working dude. Your posts are way over board. You are having the opposite effect that you are trying to implement. Listen man, you need to let the coaching staff and those who know what they are doing motivate these boys. You just be the best fan you can be and stop all this silliness. You are a great fan but this other stuff is borderline obsession.

You know how it is.....every team has that one fan.