Alcoa and Liberty 3A Championship Game

hogman49

phantom pass interference call on fake punt, that lead to 3 points, clear fumble that's wasn't led lead to 7 points. Refs cant give 10 points to a team in a championship game.

Keep whinning yout big baby!...he was holding for five plus yards down field. Just cause that's what you saw from the little TV in your momma's basement does not make it "phantom". You are a complete Joke!

Oh but they can UCM. Just like they can take yards away from the opposing team and retrieved on side kicks. Officiating should get better the more you go into the playoffs and championship but here it just gets worse. Sometimes I wonder how these grown men sleep at night.

Thank the lord you are hopefully just a parent of 1. Some people just shouldn't reproduce... 😂

Edited by Throwdeslant

Congratulations Alcoa

That was a great Liberty team. Their speed on offense was hard to contain. And, that slant pass was killer on early third downs. A very dynamic offense. #13 & #18 are as good as it gets. Great players. That would be a tuff team to beat if you had more depth. You can not help to get wore down with 39 players facing 75+. Hopefully some of the Kids walking the hallways will want in on the success and you guys can build a strong 4A program.

Congrats Liberty Technology Crusaders!

phantom pass interference call on fake punt, that lead to 3 points, clear fumble that's wasn't called lead to 7 points. Refs cant give 10 points to a team in a championship game.

keep the CSer running yaaaah backwoods sazztard!! Haha maybe next year! Maybe we'll see UPPERMAN again.......No scratch that! the Baxter exit is West of Cookeville! LOl well maybe when they decide to move all these championship games back to the Nashville area we'll wave at yaaaa as we ROLL towards the ships!!!!!!

GO TORNADOES!!!!

15 X Champion and counting!!

What does my reproducing have anything to do with my statement? Facts are facts, watch the film, try slow motion.....that way you can see just how dirty it is.

I have watched the play several times. The P.I. call was correct. The only play I saw that was questionable was the possible fumble by our fullback deep in Liberty territory. Liberty played a great game. They stood up longer than I thought they would with 39 players. However, they just didn't have the numbers to play with a team like Alcoa for 4 quarters. Again, I mean no disrespect to Liberty.

My reference to your not reproducing was made because I hope you teach, or have taught, your child to take disappointment in life and learn from it and try and bring positives out of it rather than make excuses for losing battles that were not meant to be. Move on! The better team won. With that being said, good luck to the future Liberty!ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Edited by Throwdeslant

congrats on 15.......hate Booger had to miss ya ladies; couldnt get back in time...save that Goon shirt u made for Booger til next year in Cookeville when the Irish play on Thursday...

...see that Sqatchy ant showin u no luv and UCM's IQ is still in its 1st Trimester......people just dont understand it until uve matched up against it

and to think u Goons were tellin Booger last week at the game yall wanted Rankin gone

Booger just sayin praising-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger