Alcoa and Liberty 3A Championship Game

hogman49

congrats on 15.......hate Booger had to miss ya ladies; couldnt get back in time...save that Goon shirt u made for Booger til next year in Cookeville when the Irish play on Thursday...

...see that Sqatchy ant showin u no luv and UCM's IQ is still in its 1st Trimester......peolpe just dont understand it until until uve matched up against it

and to think u Goons were tellin Booger last week at the game yall wanted Rankin gone

Booger just sayin praising-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lol! Boog always stirring the pot! Goons were sad that their most famous admirer didn't make it to the game! â˜¹ï¸ The shirt is safe and clean! 😂 However, it don't have to be next year! Goons gotta eat. Shoot any of us a message and we will head toward the Boog hole for some food an grog! 🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪ðŸ†

That was a great Liberty team. Their speed on offense was hard to contain. And, that slant pass was killer on early third downs. A very dynamic offense. #13 & #18 are as good as it gets. Great players. That would be a tuff team to beat if you had more depth. You can not help to get wore down with 39 players facing 75+. Hopefully some of the Kids walking the hallways will want in on the success and you guys can build a strong 4A program.

Congrats Liberty Technology Crusaders!

That's exactly how I felt after we played them! That's a good football team and I told them Liberty will be playing yall on December 2.

The better team won, the right team won...Alcoa played 4 quarters of football and Liberty didn't

But I do think the refs made their presence known way to often for a championship game...and when they make a call it should be the right call

I didn't understand why the sideline interference call wasn't added to the end of the play early in the 3rd quarter giving us a 1st and goal and potentially taking the lead 18-17...that was a huge momentum killer

The other call I questioned was the play before Alcoa's interception...18 caught the ball, he and the db were between the ball and the sideline judge that waved it off, no way he had a clear view...I don't think you make that call if you're not sure

Was a fun game to watch and a great atmosphere, 30 impressed me more than anyone from Alcoa...I really liked the way he ran the ball

Congratulations 2016 Tornadoes

Was it really?

Sorry brother, no it wasn't me! Always wanted to meet you! Usually enjoy your posts. However, you would like most of us goons. Just ask us, we will tell you! JK! Anyway, glad you enjoyed your time on the Alcoa side. Next time you decide to attend an Alcoa game, let us know. We will give ya the red carpet treatment. Ask Boog! He can back my promise up! ðŸ‘ðŸ»

I made it to the game and sat on the Alcoa side at the 30 yard line on the last row up by the railing behind the band. The Alcoa guy I spoke to the whole day was a great guy. I was impressed with the whole atmosphere.

Be care it'll get in your blood....and you'll start feel this desire deep down to................be a GOON! ha.

Squatch co is the real champion here, those cheatin officials were the only ones who could beat em.

Reminds me a lot of the infamous "chain crew incident" back in '82. Shameful.

Lack of a OFFENSE is what got yaaa beat DA! add Kicking game and Defense too CS'er! Edited by ALCOAgoon