Alcoa and Liberty 3A Championship Game

hogman49

bcd it seems odd not having you guys with us. you guys were one of my favorites to talk about during the playoffs.4-6 team beats them all! A great run this year!

Yep, I was hoping all year that we had one last 3A run in us but it wasn't meant to be... super close, but no cigar...

I'll miss 3A... I think it's been a great classification to play in over the past few years.

Liberty has more playmakers on Offense. More speed. A little less disciplined....more so on defense. LT Throws the ball more and have better receivers.

Sequatchie defensively is better against the run. Slightly bigger on the line. Not as fast as Liberty to the edges. Sequatchie would be an easier team to pass on. Liberty has good DB's.

Sequatchie would run the ball well on Liberty. You have to be disciplined to cover the misdirection in their wingt. LT run defense might be their weakest point?

Liberty's speed would give Sequatchie issues. Liberty would be able to break some big runs.

I'd say it would be a very good matchup...IMO? Similar to the resent CPA and Dyersburg games....it would probably go to the wire?

Now Besty has a QB that is as good maybe slightly better Than LT QB...but a huge Offense line for

him to operate behind.

Elizabethton was a much better team overall than Sequatchie.

I'll find a more about LT soon!

Remember Charlie?