Alcoa and Liberty 3A Championship Game

hogman49

That is a great question. Can't believe no one has asked that before!! (Hope everyone can sense my sarcasm).

We could schedule Milan next year?....I think they're located in East Arkansas? Right? At least somone told me that...don't get out that way much....too flat.Ha.

But when I do...its for the "Q"...

push pass the fancy places straight to Interstate bbq!

We could schedule Milan next year?....I think they're located in East Arkansas? Right? At least somone told me that...don't get out that way much....too flat.Ha.

But when I do...its for the "Q"...

push pass the fancy places straight to Interstate bbq!

You know I told you I was doing the st. Jude run tomorrow morning in Memphis. Going down tonight and going to eat at my favorite bbq place "Memphis BBQ Co."

It is owned by 6 time bbq world champ Melissa Cookston. She is a judge on the travel channels show "BBQ Pitmaster's". If you are ever in Memphis you should definitely try!!

You know I told you I was doing the st. Jude run tomorrow morning in Memphis. Going down tonight and going to eat at my favorite bbq place "Memphis BBQ Co."

It is owned by 6 time bbq world champ Melissa Cookston. She is a judge on the travel channels show "BBQ Pitmaster's". If you are ever in Memphis you should definitely try!!

Will do! good luck with you run!