Farragut VS Independence 5A State Title Game

SweetScience

Well once this game turned physical, Farragut absolutely owned Independence. What a turnaround.

It's tough to call that

Yes FHS o line and #1 man handled Indy front 7

But still will say that INT and FHS score before the half was the turning point

Then throw in Hines losing confidence and it was game over and let #1 be a man amongst boys

Like I said can't blame Blade for going for the kill with the pass trying to make it 42-7 as they were having their way passing the ball ðŸˆ

But colossal melt down and Blade was outcoached

This loss is on coach blade and his refusal to run the football. He did the same thing two weeks ago against cane ridge and almost lost the game then. When the team puts for defenders in the box and you still throw the football you're just asking for bad things to happen

I agree totally , amazing he totally gave up on the running game it seemed . Indy has good RB's too !

Yes you are right. Sitting at home cause we went double OT with them...what's your point?

Both our teams thought we had them whipped and Farragut wouldn't go down. Props to the Ads.

so what you want a participation trophy for going to double overtime with them ?

End of the day helmets and pads were turned in 2 weeks ago

That's my point