Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

there again. Group all together. Your dog whistle does not work on me because I am from Memphis. You jump on here to support Trezevant. No. you jump on here to do Memphis against the state. I am in Jackson now and guess what I support Jackson. Heck is everyone supposed to bow down and worship Memphis teams. No. it's not going to happen. Like I said your Memphis against the state does not carry weight because 2a does not get on 6a and stir things up. It is that big ole chip on your shoulder. And to prove it look at the last post to Willie. I supportTrezevant now because they are in the west Good luck to YALL since you want to group everyone.

If it don't apply then let it fly, I never said YOU made such comments but if you think they haven't been made on these boards then you're just actively ignoring them which is your business. No one said anything about bowing down or worshipping anything, u going all left field with that one. I'm pulling for Whitehaven first of course, then Memphis/Shelby county (Trezevant, East, Laussane), then the west and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Yup, I'm pulling for Trezevant because they are a Memphis team. And thanks I hope WE all as a group win.

Yes, bow to the Mecca... we been kicking arse in Basketball and Track, now with some good educated coaches it's time to do it in Football. In FL, GA and TX teams like us, East and Trezevant don't lose to teams like Oakland, Knoxville Central and Marion County. I'm so glad we about to show what it is. No disrespect but we are the favorites, and should sweep errbody

Lol, but we're not the favorites tho... "We're a. gonna get out coached, b. too undisciplined, and c. only made this far because of the overflowing endless talent pool we drink from"... end sarcasm

Lol, but we're not the favorites tho... "We're a. gonna get out coached, b. too undisciplined, and c. only made this far because of the overflowing endless talent pool we drink from"... end sarcasm

Oh no doubt, we're just gonna roll the ball out there and hope to out run out Middle and East Tennessee friends. We ain't got no brain power boss man lol

If it don't apply then let it fly, I never said YOU made such comments but if you think they haven't been made on these boards then you're just actively ignoring them which is your business. No one said anything about bowing down or worshipping anything, u going all left field with that one. I'm pulling for Whitehaven first of course, then Memphis/Shelby county (Trezevant, East, Laussane), then the west and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Yup, I'm pulling for Trezevant because they are a Memphis team. And thanks I hope WE all as a group win.

I feel the same way. I always pull for any Memphis team. These teams have earned our respect over the years. We have had playoff battles with Melrose , Trezavant , East, Sheffield , RE and Mitchell. We have beat them all and been beat by them all. They are a big part of West Tn football and need our support. I don't understand why a few on here from West Tn hate on Trezavant . Well I take that back. They hate because they can't compete. It all started last year. They got spoiled playing in a weak 2A. Thank goodness Trezavant is going 3A . They probably about out of tissue.

I feel the same way. I always pull for any Memphis team. These teams have earned our respect over the years. We have had playoff battles with Melrose , Trezavant , East, Sheffield , RE and Mitchell. We have beat them all and been beat by them all. They are a big part of West Tn football and need our support. I don't understand why a few on here from West Tn hate on Trezavant . Well I take that back. They hate because they can't compete. It all started last year. They got spoiled playing in a weak 2A. Thank goodness Trezavant is going 3A . They probably about out of tissue.

Well, I was just going to read and enjoy this thread cause I'm off work a while! Then I see this mess!! 1) I'm pulling for all the west teams! 2) I believe that they all have what it takes to win a Gold ball! Pulling for Trez really hard! Now, for the comment about playing in a weak 2A! I find it funny that you Dyersburg Trojan would make that comment, seeing that you guys came to our weak 2A school to play! If I remember correctly, and I do, we gave you guys a @$$ kicking & sent you home!! It should have been worse & the only way you scored was a trick play!! Don't give me any of this, "well so & so didn't play" crap either! You beat Milan without him so take a seat with that weak crap!! Reppin The "Ville!! 

Well, I was just going to read and enjoy this thread cause I'm off work a while! Then I see this mess!! 1) I'm pulling for all the west teams! 2) I believe that they all have what it takes to win a Gold ball! Pulling for Trez really hard! Now, for the comment about playing in a weak 2A! I find it funny that you Dyersburg Trojan would make that comment, seeing that you guys came to our weak 2A school to play! If I remember correctly, and I do, we gave you guys a @$$ kicking & sent you home!! It should have been worse & the only way you scored was a trick play!! Don't give me any of this, "well so & so didn't play" crap either! You beat Milan without him so take a seat with that weak crap!! Reppin The "Ville!!

Get em utvol