Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Mc will be at an athletic disadvantage, no doubt about that. It was said austin east had 4.3 or 4.4 athletes to run by the MC defense, which they did, but mc more than held their own. Qb has to have time to throw the ball on those deep routes. If he gets plenty of time that is a loss for our dbs, plain and simple.

We are not AE

If you watched the game T-High was up 21 two different times... they should have gave him the ball 50 times so it would have been a running clock. Teli got too cute in the 2nd half

Actually you must not have watched the same game I did because I believe 15 was the biggest lead you had and then you were up to 14 another time in the game. No where near a running clock and there was not a chance it was even close to being. With that being said yall won and had the better team hats off to yall and until we play this game Saturday in my mind we are the underdogs and yall are still the state champs. But you may want to pay a little more attention to the game this year so you dont lose track of the score!

To all the Marion fans TREZEVANT IS NOT AUSTIN EAST!!

Thanks for the clarification little Willie! Believe it or not the posters are alot alike! Don't think anyone said specifically T-Vant is just like AE when comparing teams? Calm down bud just talking about some of the comments being made by you guys. Sounds very similar to last week's from AE. Edited by Astimeexpires01

Everyone is so Giddy about Richardson being hurt, you think since we LET you get back in the game you have a chance now, you also think that just because you beat Austin East you can beat Trezevant. None of this will help these boys Saturday. We will rush for at least 400 yard as a team on Marion and win this one by a couple of touchdowns.

Everyone is so Giddy about Richardson being hurt, you think since we LET you get back in the game you have a chance now, you also think that just because you beat Austin East you can beat Trezevant. None of this will help these boys Saturday. We will rush for at least 400 yard as a team on Marion and win this one by a couple of touchdowns.

We don't give a darn who plays! These boys will line up and hit anyone in the mouth! Keep underestimating them, you will see! So will whomever lines up in front of them. Trust me they don't care if CR plays or not! You got something they want! Gold ball #5!!! Edited by Astimeexpires01

I'm not giddy I want him to play I want to see us stop him and win so yall can't have that excuse!!! Edited by FootballFan75

Thanks for the clarification little Willie! Believe it or not the posters are alot alike! Don't think anyone said specifically T-Vant is just like AE when comparing teams? Calm down bud just talking about some of the comments being made by you guys. Sounds very similar to last week's from AE.

Did Austin East beat you last year. Trezevant did so our comments have credibility. The way you guys talk one would think that Marion won that game.