Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

I agree.. god definitely touched these two areas! Hampton area was a beautiful site to see, nestled between those mountain ranges!

+1

Yes, Hampton is one of the nicest setting in HS FB...Absolutely beautiful with the Friday night lights on as the sun goes behind the mountains...We do what we can to the facilities and they're a lot nicer than last season when you all were up...But like Pujo says, Elizabethton cherry picks the county talent... and with their multi million dollar facility it's enticing.

But the Lunsfords do a phenomenal job with the talent in this area

And they had to have them last night...not quite the game you predicted. Trez converted on 4'th down by passing, and got a TD out of it. Game was tied late...they can be beaten.

I knew it would be a different game without Richardson I just couldn't let on to it. But I correctly predicted he would not be a factor and that other guys would be the reason you lost. And the same will happen against Marion. They are an overconfident bunch right now but we shall see. 

Edited by willie2888

You are not really saying that Trezvent travels better than say TCA? That is a crock. When you came to our hose last year you brought less than 100 people and you only had to travel 80 miles. Even less traveled with Mitchell and BTW when they played games at our house

They (Memphis) always claim to "travel well" Reitz...I've yet to see it. We've played multiple times at their places, and have always at least doubled or tripled their crowd.

Someone enlighten me on why fans traveling is so important to you fellas. You guys always focus on everything but the game when Trezevant or other Memphis teams make it this far. Let these kids shine just like you want yours to without all this bs about "Memphis City Schools", being safe, and how they travel. Come Saturday at kickoff, none of that matters. Shame on y'all with your dog whistle statements!