Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

You are not really saying that Trezvent travels better than say TCA? That is a crock. When you came to our hose last year you brought less than 100 people and you only had to travel 80 miles. Even less traveled with Mitchell and BTW when they played games at our house

I said compare the size of the school zone. Are you seriously comparing a private school in Jackson to an inner city school in Memphis.

As Trezevant can take in students from all over Shelby county you certainly do have the potential at a much larger base than a Marion County.

Once again nobody is transferring into Trezevant. Kids grow up wanting to to go to the high schools in the county. Parents send their children to other schools instead of Trezevant such as I did when I was living in the community.

Should be a gap somewhere. Population of Jasper is 3,500. Memphis 700,00.

Word... yall have a whole town to choose from as compared to a school that's in a community that usually does NOT have the best players to stay in that program. Between the Private schools and other schools that have more ,let's say stuff to offer such as Millington, East, Raleigh - Egypt and Craigmont, it is a WONDER that T-High is as good as they are in Football, the ultimate team game. Edited by BlackHavenSenator

It is my contention that Trezevant has more of everything you mentioned to win championships,thus the reason they going for the Repeat. Thanks for playing lol

Not so fast my man! That's why we play the game! Remember.. One man show last year literally! You guys keep asking "why" us MC fellers talk about CR so much? Well, the proof is in the pudding as they say. Without CR you would not have won that game last year. Heck 50 carries that was 90% of the offence. That speaks volumes for one athlete! Not too much smartness needed when running dive left dive right to a D1 Clemson commit. Edited by Astimeexpires01

As Trezevant can take in students from all over Shelby county you certainly do have the potential at a much larger base than a Marion County.

Trezevant is not one of those schools like us or White Station that kids are trying to travel from the other side of Memphis to attend. No shade intended to T High Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Not so fast my man! That's why we play the game! Remember.. One man show last year literally! You guys keep asking "why" us MC fellers talk about CR so much? Well, the proof is in the pudding as they say. Without CR you would not have won that game last year. Heck 50 carries that was 90% of the offence. That speaks volumes for one athlete!

Ok your right we are a one man team. I'm glad you guys are so confident AGAIN. Remember where that got you last year.

Word... yall have a whole town to choose from as compared to a school that's in a community that usually does NOT have the best players to stay in that program. Between the Private schools and other schools that have more ,let's say stuff to offer such as Millington, East, Raleigh - Egypt and Craigmont, it is a WONDER that T-High is as good as they are in Football, the ultimate team game.

Lol yep... HUGE town hahaha