Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

First off how is Trezevant even still playing ball when they were changing grades and even had 3 staff members on administrative leave for the crime??? Second, Trezevant is an unddisciplined team that does nothing but play on the officials pity and gets it! Who the heck has a football player crawl off the field like a dog when they are injured!!! They are a disgrace to sport and I don't care who they have committed!!! The coach that gets any of the Trezevant players on their team will just be getting a huge PIA that they are gonna have to run around and clean up every mess they make! I can't stand undisciplined cheaters!!! Makes me sick!!!

I see you forgot your meds aye? Who's man is this? Get on with the foolishness

I disagree. Cookevegas is an excellent place for these games. If we talking about moving the games why not Memphis. Put that junt in the Liberty Bowl

Move the games to the Liberty Bowl? Yea right. It will never happen. Could not come close to filling MTSU and doing just as bad in Cookville. You might have a chance to fill a facility the size of UTM. Definately don't need to go bigger. Should go smaller. Does not matter anyway. Memphis teams historically don't travel well. Edited by ReitzFan

My point is they should have blown yall out due to the disparity in talent level. The mistakes that were made should have been avoided... if Big Baby would have stayed in the wildcat it would have been ugly. This season I hope Teli doesn't take his foot off the gas next week. No disrespect but the talent level gap between the two teams is too big

So Teli took the foot off the gas..LMBO😂😂😂 Now that is funny! That game was a dog fight! Keep telling yourself the talent is not there.. We don't mind, we've heard it all year. That was before we mercy ruled them! Somebody please help me figure out where the talent on this MC team is? I've searched video for the last 4 years, still can't find the talent? LMBO!

Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence wins CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

First off how is Trezevant even still playing ball when they were changing grades and even had 3 staff members on administrative leave for the crime??? Second, Trezevant is an unddisciplined team that does nothing but play on the officials pity and gets it! Who the heck has a football player crawl off the field like a dog when they are injured!!! They are a disgrace to sport and I don't care who they have committed!!! The coach that gets any of the Trezevant players on their team will just be getting a huge PIA that they are gonna have to run around and clean up every mess they make! I can't stand undisciplined cheaters!!! Makes me sick!!!

615-889-6740 you can call and ask the tssaa why are they still playing. You sound like an idiot if you think that Trezevant gets the benefit of the refs. But you confirmed you were an idiot when you stated they were a disgrace. That thinking there is what makes it feels so good to beat you guys!!!!

Move the games to the Liberty Bowl? Yea right. It will never happen. Could not come close to filling MTSU and doing just as bad in Cookville. You might have a chance to fill a facility the size of UTM. Definately don't need to go bigger. Should go smaller. Does not matter anyway. Memphis teams historically don't travel well.

This thing About Memphis teams not traveling well is a falsehood. Just because T- High doesn't travel well doesn't mean the Private schools and larger classifications won't be deep! It's different demographics in North Memphis. I know ALL THREE of us Memphis schools about to turn Cookeville into mini Memphis for a few hours lol

Move the games to the Liberty Bowl? Yea right. It will never happen. Could not come close to filling MTSU and doing just as bad in Cookville. You might have a chance to fill a facility the size of UTM. Definately don't need to go bigger. Should go smaller. Does not matter anyway. Memphis teams historically don't travel well.

if you compare the size of the zone the school is intended for in memphis to the amount of people who travel we actually travel better than you guys. We dont have the luxury of having one school in the county that everyone can support. 

615-889-6740 you can call and ask the tssaa why are they still playing. You sound like an idiot if you think that Trezevant gets the benefit of the refs. But you confirmed you were an idiot when you stated they were a disgrace. That thinking there is what makes it feels so good to beat you guys!!!!

Trezevant was not cleared of anything by the TSSAA cause they did no investigation according to a newspaper interview I saw with Childress. Any investigation was done by local Memphis school officials

So Teli took the foot off the gas..LMBO Now that is funny! That game was a dog fight! Keep telling yourself the talent is not there.. We don't mind, we've heard it all year. That was before we mercy ruled them! Somebody please help me figure out where the talent on this MC team is? I've searched video for the last 4 years, still can't find the talent? LMBO!

I guess that's why Trezevant is the 2A champions.

Edited by willie2888

My point is they should have blown yall out due to the disparity in talent level. The mistakes that were made should have been avoided... if Big Baby would have stayed in the wildcat it would have been ugly. This season I hope Teli doesn't take his foot off the gas next week. No disrespect but the talent level gap between the two teams is too big

Should be a gap somewhere. Population of Jasper is 3,500. Memphis 700,00.

So Teli took the foot off the gas..LMBO😂😂😂 Now that is funny! That game was a dog fight! Keep telling yourself the talent is not there.. We don't mind, we've heard it all year. That was before we mercy ruled them! Somebody please help me figure out where the talent on this MC team is? I've searched video for the last 4 years, still can't find the talent? LMBO!

It is my contention that Trezevant has more of everything you mentioned to win championships,thus the reason they going for the Repeat. Thanks for playing lol

if you compare the size of the zone the school is intended for in memphis to the amount of people who travel we actually travel better than you guys. We dont have the luxury of having one school in the county that everyone can support.

You are not really saying that Trezvent travels better than say TCA? That is a crock. When you came to our hose last year you brought less than 100 people and you only had to travel 80 miles. Even less traveled with Mitchell and BTW when they played games at our house