Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

He don't feed me no nuts! Heard he fed you some of those special "chinnuts" from his salad bar last time you was at the Sizzler though.. what kinda mess is that? What the heck is a "chinnut" RD?

Does that Spencer man feed you chinnuts? I garuntee you are a weird feller if you like nuts on your chin. You think im joking but im not.

Does that Spencer man feed you chinnuts? I garuntee you are a weird feller if you like nuts on your chin. You think im joking but im not.

RD! Keep this mess G rated! Your gonna get us put in Coach T jail if you don't watch it! That Spencer man said you tried them "chinnuts"! Don't worry he told me you didn't like them at all! Said they had been left out on the salad bar too long.. LMBO! Now back to the game youngon! Edited by Astimeexpires01

Roy Dillard the Warrior football team asked me to thank you for the Fudge Rounds that you dropped off in the office today at MCHS. I was impressed with your generosity in purchasing the giant ones. It may give us the extra energy to win that Gold ball..awful sweet of you. Also, that Murphy man called this week..he's a really nice man and it was a pleasure to talk to him. I told him that I read a lot about him and his friend Roy Dillard on this site...it got real quiet and we lost connection. I guess he got busy or something. Anyway, thanks for the Fudge Rounds.

Roy Dillard the Warrior football team asked me to thank you for the Fudge Rounds that you dropped off in the office today at MCHS. I was impressed with your generosity in purchasing the giant ones. It may give us the extra energy to win that Gold ball..awful sweet of you. Also, that Murphy man called this week..he's a really nice man and it was a pleasure to talk to him. I told him that I read a lot about him and his friend Roy Dillard on this site...it got real quiet and we lost connection. I guess he got busy or something. Anyway, thanks for the Fudge Rounds.

Oh no its you again....LMBO