Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Lol....little do you know. Now go take some more team pictures and tell your mom you will be home before 11:00. You really are a stalking creep.

Oh.....someone was bragging about there team on the Single A board. You better run over there and straighten them out.....sad.

46 years old, it all makes sense now, let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on, possibly a counselor. Male pattern baldness, vi@gra, wrinkles, shirking Height, grey hair, low testosterone, etc etc. it's ok MR. You loved a good life.

A computer is picking you to lose by 2 touchdowns and I don't think cal preps has seen either Oakland or Whitehaven play

[2016] Oakland (Murfreesboro, TN) 31, [2016] Whitehaven (Memphis, TN) 17

Some people picking us to lose, badly, sight unseen! Like we lucked up and won 14 games. Don't go overboard with your assessment. K-Dub, DannyQ, HavenGrad and myself all some kind of way see something of ALL of Whitehaven's opponents to say how and why we think we'll win. Some of these cats are acting like SEC coaches aren't coming here for players yearly. Folks acting like the coaches over here are qualified and educated... It ridiculous to pick us as a 2 TD Underdog when you haven't seen us. That's where the minor outrage arises.

Interesting they pick this years Oakland team to beat the 2012 team by 2 tds too - don't feel bad they pick them to have beaten the 2012 Ensworth team too . This must be some Oakland team

neutral field

[2016] Oakland (Murfreesboro, TN) 35, [2012] Whitehaven (Memphis, TN) 21

neutral field

[2016] Oakland (Murfreesboro, TN) 28, [2012] Ensworth (Nashville, TN) 27

46 years old, it all makes sense now, let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on, possibly a counselor. Male pattern baldness, vi@gra, wrinkles, shirking Height, grey hair, low testosterone, etc etc. it's ok MR. You loved a good life.

Keep guessing....for some odd reason. You are a creepy one. Did you calm down those single A revelers? Speaking of living vicariously.....I see you have to live life through others as your paltry life sux, and so does the team you photograph. A pathetic existence consisting of envy and regret. I'm happy, no I am thrilled that I am not you.

Keep guessing....for some odd reason. You are a creepy one. Did you calm down those single A revelers? Speaking of living vicariously.....I see you have to live life through others as your paltry life sux, and so does the team you photograph. A pathetic existence consisting of envy and regret. I'm happy, no I am thrilled that I am not you.

Same ole recycled comebacks that make you sound irrelevant. Maybe I could teach you a few things to not make you sound recycled, you know kinda like your m0m was back in high school.

Same ole recycled comebacks that make you sound irrelevant. Maybe I could teach you a few things to not make you sound recycled, you know kinda like your m0m was back in high school.

Really.... You are gonna go high school and throw "Your momma " jabs...that's not cool at all.