Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Ok so I have gone back and watched the last 4 games Whitehaven played and my pick really hasn't changed ..Whitehaven is a little lose on the edge and I don't see the depth . Yes they have some first string talent, but getting into the 2 and 3s if it gets that deep will not match up well at all. You continually compare yourself to Bama, but Bama has depth for days... you have it in the backs, but that is it...

It's all in the trenches. That's where we're gonna win the game. That's where the depth will kick in. It's easy to overlook the line but you'll see. One more day...

Lol.....the board police troll on another thread telling everyone how to post. You must live a sad pathetic life out of your mothers basement.

MLreb, a person calling someone else a troll, while trolling on this board yourself. You think being a sacred Maryville fan makes your opinion on things greater than other people's opinions.... H*** naw. You are soft & weak minded on these boards, and I'm sure you're the same way on the streets. People get tired of your useless, "higher than thou" attitude. (Waits for your weak @$$ comeback) Edited by thegreatone36

Well if you heard that then we may as well not waste everybody's time showing up.

Tom:

Listen to your own coach admit that very same fact on the audio interview.

I know. You were being sarcastic. Lol, I'm just messin' with ya!

Lol.

Edited by kwc

MLreb, a person calling someone else a troll, while trolling on this board yourself. You think being a sacred Maryville fan makes your opinion on things greater than other people's opinions.... H*** naw. You are soft & weak minded on these boards, and I'm sure you're the same way on the streets. People get tired of your useless, "higher than thou" attitude. (Waits for your weak @$$ comeback)

This from a higher than thou Gallatin fan.

Ridiculous post, still sulking that 23-7 domination by Oakland. Btw I would try not using a recycling bin to find comebacks next time. Mr. Chump

Nope....I called it just as I nailed you and your little game. You are a sad lowlife that oozes pathetic jealousy because the team you lust over never wins anything. Now go take some teampictures of your bears....and make sure you are only taking team pictures.

Nope....I called it just as I nailed you and your little game. You are a sad lowlife that oozes pathetic jealousy because the team you lust over never wins anything. Now go take some teampictures of your bears....and make sure you are only taking team pictures.

This guy.... Lol, you're safe in Maryville, have fun living vicariously through the Maryville program.... The closest thing to being successful you could ever feel.

This guy.... Lol, you're safe in Maryville, have fun living vicariously through the Maryville program.... The closest thing to being successful you could ever feel.

Lol....little do you know. Now go take some more team pictures and tell your mom you will be home before 11:00. You really are a stalking creep.

Oh.....someone was bragging about there team on the Single A board. You better run over there and straighten them out.....sad.

Lol....little do you know. Now go take some more team pictures and tell your mom you will be home before 11:00. You really are a stalking creep.

Oh.....someone was bragging about there team on the Single A board. You better run over there and straighten them out.....sad.

I'm glad I'm a contributor for your embarrassment on this board. Let me know how farmers only works for you.