Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

That's a nice little article. You would think that after he highlighted the entire Whitehaven backfield, that he would have given Whitehaven a little more credit then 7 points. Oh well. I guess it is the awesomeness of that mighty Oakland team that plays a full 4 quarters that just only gets Whitehaven those 7 measly points, and Oakland scores 24 on the Whitehaven 'D'.

However, why folks keep forgetting about Shabar is way beyond me. He is definitely going to put his stamp on the game. He's dominated all season, and he will dominate tomorrow.

To bad he has the wrong team winning.

Edited by kwc

That's a nice little article. You would think that after he highlighted the entire Whitehaven backfield, that he would have given Whitehaven a little more credit then 7 points. Oh well. I guess it is the awesomeness of that mighty Oakland team that plays a full 4 quarters that just only gets Whitehaven those 7 measly points, and Oakland scores 24 on the Whitehaven 'D'.

However, why folks keep forgetting about Shabar is way beyond me. He is definitely going to put his stamp on the game. He's dominated all season, and he will dominate tomorrow.

To bad he has the wrong team winning.

I give him credit. If we score 7 only that means Oakland won't score

Ok 92Dragon, I take it you've seen film on Whitehaven then? Or, you don't need to do that to make this prognostication. You are going off of what when you say this? I'm just curious.

You seem overly intrigued (back up against the wall) when anyone picks against the "sacred" Haven.... People are entitled to their opinion and shouldn't receive so much skepticism for the mere fact you don't like people picking against your team. Not a good look. If I was to say Go Haven by a score of 100-0, you probably wouldn't even respond. This goes to most overzealous and egotistical Haven fans. However, We can agree on one thing, 901 brought us the best Music. Triple six

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Only thing I have noticed after watching the games yesterday and today is evidently the field is slick.  Folks need to make sure they have the right shoes on hand and test them hard during the warm up.

Turf monster is biting some folks.

Just a heads up for BOTH teams as I do not want to hear whining or excuses after the game.

You seem overly intrigued (back up against the wall) when anyone picks against the "sacred" Haven.... People are entitled to their opinion and shouldn't receive so much skepticism for the mere fact you don't like people picking against your team. Not a good look. If I was to say Go Haven by a score of 100-0, you probably wouldn't even respond. This goes to most overzealous and egotistical Haven fans. However, We can agree on one thing, 901 brought us the best Music. Triple six

They also brought us the gentrys. Shout out Jimmy Hart

2ez3a82.jpg

Some people picking us to lose, badly, sight unseen! Like we lucked up and won 14 games. Don't go overboard with your assessment. K-Dub, DannyQ, HavenGrad and myself all some kind of way see something of ALL of Whitehaven's opponents to say how and why we think we'll win. Some of these cats are acting like SEC coaches aren't coming here for players yearly. Folks acting like the coaches over here are qualified and educated... It ridiculous to pick us as a 2 TD Underdog when you haven't seen us. That's where the minor outrage arises.