Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

I've just been perusing through the Whitehaven Football twitter account. I didn't realize our freshman team won the West TN sectional championship vs Haywood County.

Congrats to the freshman team! Congrats to the DC who coaches that team, coach Harmon! (That man can flat out COACH). Congrats to Bryson Eason for being the Game MVP. (You do know that Bryson is #20 don't you @ BHS ... that's right, he's a freshman)

I've just been perusing through the Whitehaven Football twitter account. I didn't realize our freshman team won the West TN sectional championship vs Haywood County.

Congrats to the freshman team! Congrats to the DC who coaches that team, coach Harmon! (That man can flat out COACH). Congrats to Bryson Eason for being the Game MVP. (You do know that Bryson is #20 don't you @ BHS ... that's right, he's a freshman)

S/O Jason Harris too

If there is one thing I have learned in the Finals following Oakland is you can never underestimate your opponent. Sometimes you catch a break and make the most of it and we have been successful at that. But not all games go that way. I just hope all the players stay healthy for a competitive game.

You definitely can't underestimate a team that is almost a mirror image of you... Saban was always prepared for Miles

Whitehaven Football Twitter

BHS:

Go and look at the what Kylan had to say at the media day for the State championship game as it relates to the Mr. Football snub. You think he ain't ready? Saturday can't get here quick enough for him. 

Whew! ... I can't wait!

Man ... check out what Aubrey had to say, as well as, what Shabar had to say. All three represented the school and the city well.

You can tell, they're ready.

everyone talking about 22 but that thacker kid is pretty good also.

Well, he and Special K were the Mr. Football nominees, so it's understandable. I don't want to get on here and start calling out players either, because I think that a whole bunch of them are pretty awesome.

However, I agree ... #28 is something special as a LB.