Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

This actually made me physically laugh out loud. I'm sure after the game you will probably point out on a play or two where #22 got blocked by a lineman. It happens to every LB in a game. But, I guarantee you this ... #22 will be ALL OVER THE FIELD MAKING PLAYS!

He's a play maker. That's what he does. This game will be televised too! Man ... this is about to be his SHOW OUT PARTY!

If ANYBODY was born for this stage ... it's #22.

I'm still laughing at his one.

If you guys think BHS is brash? Wait till you see #22 play!

I expect a good game out of #22, I've seen very little film on him, but if he's anywhere near as good as #27 or better he will for sure have a big game..

(I'll respect the Mr Football Winner just off his award)

I respect Haven and Oakland both loaded with talent. But to think either team will win 28-0 is absolutely crazy.

He's just basing his opinion off of the same thing your basing your opinion off of. He's seen us in person prolly hasn't seen Oakland,or maybe he has?

Edited by dannyq

Our secondary is likely better

What makes you think that? Like 1 of you Haven guys said early when debating who's better better #22 & #27, #22 is a Mr Football and SEC commit, that argument ended then..

So my question is, does Whitehaven have a Mr Football player in the secondary? Do yal have 5* or 3* player in the secondary? Do yal have 2 SEC commits in the secondary? Just wondering?

What makes you think that? Like 1 of you Haven guys said early when debating who's better better #22 & #27, #22 is a Mr Football and SEC commit, that argument ended then..

So my question is, does Whitehaven have a Mr Football player in the secondary? Do yal have 5* or 3* player in the secondary? Do yal have 2 SEC commits in the secondary? Just wondering?

Yes we do, they may not be SEC committed yet but we have 2 young ones in particular that are that caliber... with depth at all different positions... you think I'm joking but I'm not. Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Yes we do, they may not be SEC committed yet but we have 2 young ones in particular that are that caliber... with depth at all different positions... you think I'm joking but I'm not.

My question wasn't "will yal have SEC players in the secondary", it was "do yal have SEC players in the secondary"?

At this point in the season I'm sure both teams should have pretty good depth since both teams have let the young guys get experience due to games with running clocks in the 4th..

listening to you Haven guys talk, got me feeling the game want be a blowout, but may be closer than expected

My question wasn't "will yal have SEC players in the secondary", it was "do yal have SEC players in the secondary"?

At this point in the season I'm sure both teams should have pretty good depth since both teams have let the young guys get experience due to games with running clocks in the 4th..

listening to you Haven guys talk, got me feeling the game want be a blowout, but may be closer than expected

We Alabama

They LSU

Bama ain't lost to LSU in years

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Is that Tom? It is! it is a puddy Tom! Good to see you Tom. I see it took a prognostication that had Oakland getting a goose egg to get you to say something. LOL. I understand though. From what I can see, you are the only true Patriots fan in this thread. The Whitehaven fans kinda got you outnumbered on here, but never fear, there are enough posters in here that think Oakland will win to take up the slack!

If there is one thing I have learned in the Finals following Oakland is you can never underestimate your opponent. Sometimes you catch a break and make the most of it and we have been successful at that. But not all games go that way. I just hope all the players stay healthy for a competitive game.