Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Felt necessary for this subhuman. Don't join the list Blaze, I don't have a problem with you yet.

I am not joining a list.and I would hold off on telling me what to do. My comment was and is attacking someones, mother, kid, wife should be out of bounds for anyone. Attack me all you want but not my family. That was my point. 

Mayne will the Haven fans get a kick outta this come afternoon. Lol MLREB thanks for the entertainment and proving how idiotic your fan base can be.

BHS and crew will soon figure out that Oakland is not the scab football he is playing them to be. Whitehaven is no doubt good, but Oakland is playing at another level right now

Felt necessary for this subhuman. Don't join the list Blaze, I don't have a problem with you yet.

LOL....join the list? You are one creepy fellow. Isn't there a fan group that is reveling that needs your guidance on how things should be in your shallow mind. Your envy of others is spectacular and exemplifies your disappointing life. Fire your camera up and take more pictures of high school kids.....creep. 

BHS and crew will soon figure out that Oakland is not the scab football he is playing them to be. Whitehaven is no doubt good, but Oakland is playing at another level right now

I will be surprised if Oakland doesn't pull away in the 2nd half. Other than an average passing game I didn't see any weaknesses, and I doubt they will need to put it in the air. 

I will be surprised if Oakland doesn't pull away in the 2nd half. Other than an average passing game I didn't see any weaknesses, and I doubt they will need to put it in the air. 

When I started this thread I was dogged by a few of Da Haven faithful, and I get it...you gotta support your team. I have researched and watched every RuCo School for the last 7 years since many of these kids were in Middle School or some of the youth leagues. I think I even told a few of the Rebel fans that Oakland was going to be the toughest team we would field in the Boro this year. The Hudl highlights that Da Haven has out along with the NFHS Playoff games and yes some of the previous years footage(that tells me coaching tenancies) and Oakland is just a little better and deeper from what I have seen. That being said, can they be beat? Ask Indy if the #1 team can fall to the underdog this morning. I bet it will be a good game. But like you I am edging that Oakland wins.. by 17 ...Like they say in UFC... Lets get it on!!!!

All that matters is how they and we play tonight at 7pm for 48 minutes. Oakland could literally have been the undefeated New England Patriots or Bama all season. There's always a NY Giants or Utah out there waiting to serve humble pie...(insert Roy Dillard line)