Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

BHS, Blaze is just living vicariously through his big brother next door. I don't know why he wouldn't root for his neighbor unless he knows that Oaklands success will ensure Blackman being down for a lonnggg time. Don't hate congratulate...lol

Same reason... hate arrogance and cocky... they unfortunately can back it all up....

https://youtu.be/AX456gVQTGY

Maryville Oakland

Wooooooo Weeeeeee! Real talk, that Oakland team looked impressive on those highlights. Those highlights yall had Maryville looking like Slaw! Did they ever get in the Red Zone ? Good grief. #4 for yall looks like he'll be a load. Aubrey Miller will need to have the chin strap on tight! Mayne, the defense was striking blows. Yall had #1 for Maryville shook! I said Alabama vs LSU and those highlights just confirmed it. Over/under for this one should barely reach 30! Edited by BlackHavenSenator

https://youtu.be/AX456gVQTGY

Maryville Oakland

Oakland looked extremely impressive on that tape. Maryville looked shook. As I said this will be an LSU vs Bama type game. I can't wait until Saturday night. We are the Main Event!

They looked so nice I had to type it twice

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

It is all in presentation... there is a fine line between it , but there is a line.

Guess who don't set my lines? Too bad you don't like it, but as I said keep it light. You threw a few good jabs in there but if you continue to make me feel like you coming for ME specifically I will go there with you. I'm a fight fire with fire type guy.

If I wanted a book I would have gone to Barnes and Noble(You know the bookstore) . You seem to think attitude doesn't matter. Surprise... it does!!!Win with honor lose with dignity. I respect you and anyone else, But I don't owe you a dang thing.. But lets put this in perspective. You played 1 maybe 2 ranked teams all year before the playoffs???? Stiff competition for sure. All but 3 Middle Tenn teams were ranked throughout the season in the top ten. You keep chanting, meditationg or smoking whatever it is you want... but you can't hack it... don't smack it!

Good jab about the book, but I heard you can't read past the 6th grade level so I apologize for going over your head.

This is likely the only Gold ball you will take home and put on your Christmas tree.

That's a cute ball. It's sad to say that Blackman can't even win one of those... maybe if there was a TSSAA LOSER'S Bracket yall would know how it feels to be Champs instead of Chumps lmao

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

I can't wait to see the match up between jacoby Stevens at WR against our CB Rayshad Williams who has been the perfect replacement for dontae vaughn...don't know how tall Stevens bout seems to be about 6'1 or 6'2....Rayshad is between 6'3 and 6'4 with a long wing span...should be interesting...Oakland has a good defensive front, but I think if we get to the 2nd level I think we will pose a few problems...Stevens has good ball skills on D, but we have a couple of speedsters at WR that he has to deal with and one was apart our 4x100 track relay team that won the state!! He will have his work cut out

Our Qb is a first year starter, the kid has some moves and will move the chain with his his legs if things get clustered back there, he ran for like 180 against a good Cordova defense last week. Takes what the defense gives him and most importantly doesn't make many mistakes.

#8 has improved a lot in these playoffs. I wanted us to put Special K back there to let him run the wildcat due to our QB play being suspect during the regular season.

That's a cute ball. It's said to say that Blackman can't even win one of those... maybe if there was a TSSAA LOSER'S Bracket yall would know how it feels to be Champs instead of Chumps lmao

Oh..wow youare delusional when balls are talking to you.... keep smoking... cheech!

The dIfference in a champ and Chump ...is U!!!..