Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

BlackHavenSenator I'm bout to back off the rebs. I know u really don't have the time but, if you start in the Fulton vs Maryville thread the rebels fans been coming at me since then. Thread after thread. Insults after insults. The whole time i never insulted any of them. I took it like a man. I even gave Maryville props, still they were taking shots at me. They have their #1 outside fan in batmandb constantly telling them what they want to hear. As soon as he has 1 disagreement with them, their fans will turned on them. Senator it was a long time coming i had to let them hear it after Oakland gave them the business. So bad Rw87 didn't want me on their thread anymore. Lol

I never said that. I said if you are tired of hearing us then go to another thread. Lol Just a suggestion I even baked cookies for you. Offered to meet several times at games. I ain't hiding brother lol Edited by rebelwoman87

I can't wait to see how our offense stacks up against their D, particularly our O-line. Our back is a truly electrifying player. Gonna be a fun game to watch. What the most success a back or offense in general has had against them?

Don't remember any stats that stand out. Most had no more than 100 rushing as a team. Some had more than 100 passing because they couldn't rush and ended with a lot of pass attempts.

they really think cause their team wins football games their above the rest. They believe they the smartest fans and how dare anyone challenge them at anytime. They want people to suck up to them always telling them how good their program, coaches, fans are. As soon as you don't suck up to them, and their team loses they don't know how to handle it. Just spend a day on a Maryville thread u will definitely find out. I told them Oakland was going to give them the business, they told me i was a fool. Well they got they business but, somehow they are still smarter than the rest. Go check out how they put Quarles on a pedals stool. He came in this world just like me bruh, he must leave this world like me. We both put our pants on 1 leg at a time. The rebels fans will tell you different about themselves and Quarles

What is a Pedals Stool?

No one has had success against them. someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe if my numbers are correct teams avg about 65 yards on the ground against them all year.

Hillsboro had 122 yards but they ran the ball 35 times. Haywood gained 35 yards and 90 yards total - they gained 350 yards and 210 on ground against Memphis east .

No one has been able to run on them all year or score on them.

I can't wait to see how our offense stacks up against their D, particularly our O-line. Our back is a truly electrifying player. Gonna be a fun game to watch. What the most success a back or offense in general has had against them?

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

If whitehaven plays defense and scores a few times then they have a shot. I watched the Maryville game again after I recorded it . Maryville had opportunities. They turned the ball over 2 times in the 3rd quarter when the game was close

I'm not sure whitehaven could beat Maryville so they better bring it or that bus ride back to Memphis will be silent

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

No one has had success against them. someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe if my numbers are correct teams avg about 65 yards on the ground against them all year.

Hillsboro had 122 yards but they ran the ball 35 times. Haywood gained 35 yards and 90 yards total - they gained 350 yards and 210 on ground against Memphis east .

No one has been able to run on them all year or score on them.

I don't think our RB hasn't been under 100 yards all season and that's while splitting carries with our backup rb, qb, and fb. We're gonna have to run the ball to win and run we will. I think our defense will get at least 2 picks since Oakland likes to throw a lot. That'll be the key, our defense will win this game. I'm sure Oakland feels the exact same way about their D, can't wait!

Poor widdle Compy .... Still seeking attention . 

I haven't seen Whitehaven , but I expect them to have more athletes than we do and more speed , so they'll probably be a better matchup . Oakland Defense is much more than the 2 SEC guys , lot of speed , lot of size . Should be a fun game to watch . It will seem strange watching on TV !! LOL 

I haven't seen Whitehaven , but I expect them to have more athletes than we do and more speed , so they'll probably be a better matchup . Oakland Defense is much more than the 2 SEC guys , lot of speed , lot of size . Should be a fun game to watch . It will seem strange watching on TV !! LOL 

I think you are right, Pep....I have watched a little film on Whitehaven and they have a lot of athletes also....big OL, big DL that get after you, very good RB....I think this will be a good game.