Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

I've edited the comment lol. I meant for it to mean that I'm sure we'll score more than one TD, for sure.

I knew what you meant just giving you a hard time. That's what this is all about. Having fun!!!! I know both teams are great teams and it should be a great game. Just like getting under some folks skin. LOL

I never said yall don't have weapons. Yall slayed the dragon so that's obvious...bout time someone else over there got over that hump. A part of me wanted them again to break the tie but someone has to step up and contend and yall did....congrats!!!! Honestly it's gone be a battle of will...we both have good run games, with the ability to pass if necessary. We both have a great defense...we both are undefeated...so yea who's gone make plays? Who gone outlast who? Gone find out

Oakland = Bama

Whitehaven = Tennessee

I said it right... We Bama in this equation and situation. Hayle, we actually have a kid playing for Bama right now and Stevens is going to LSU. I think I am being more than truthful and gracious to call "new Riverdale" LSU. Go to H U D L, or some other sites and take a look at our Size and athleticism along with our gap sound Defense. You'll see more '09 Bama here. I'll excuse your ignorance. Too many smart athletes, However Whitehaven will likely have more kids sign schollys in February. Hmmm, I guess we lack brain power to you lol. Mayne look Oakland won't beat us, let alone by 2 TDs, so I suggest you good folks call around the Memphis area to the type folks yall respect like MUS, CBHS, and our Suburban folks that we whooped consistently the last 4 years to understand why we won't lose. See ya in Cookevegas baby

I'm just kidding with you bhs. I hope you guys play the best game all year in the championship. Certainly have had the easiest road to cookeville so I hope you guys are prepared

Wishing you guys success- stop the run put 21 + points up and limit turnovers and you have a shot

You crazy as a road lizard in the middle of rush hour traffic

Edited by baylorbigdog1976