Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

No one said what you're saying. But I will say we know we're better than these folks.

I personally don't like Oakland... They are our crosstown rivals and I have said I would rather eat glass than admit they any good, but stats speak for themselves. You guys may be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but when I look at the level of competition that both teams have played The strength of schedule goes to Oakland but even if that was dead even , and the numbers are what they are, and they are an indication of talent, coaching and execution....That's why I have to go Oakland in this game 

I am sorry, KWC... You are right, Rutherford county is a bunch of slow farm kids that plays two handed touch, and never played any real competition.

They've played plenty tough competition no doubt, I think your POV is a little a skewed because of how they've dominated your Blackman Blaze recently. It'll make u sleep better knowing that they do that against everyone, I get it. The championship was won yesterday according to the Boro, I just hope our little fellas don't get hurt by the big star studded New England Oakland Patriots. Can't wait

They've played plenty tough competition no doubt, I think your POV is a little a skewed because of how they've dominated your Blackman Blaze recently. It'll make u sleep better knowing that they do that against everyone, I get it. The championship was won yesterday according to the Boro, I just hope our little fellas don't get hurt by the big star studded New England Oakland Patriots. Can't wait

Every great fighter has a great fight plan till they get punched ....have fun with it.... I know I will.

I thought I got a reply from the CoachT regarding my Red State comment. Guess not. Let me further state the folks from the bigger towns and cities with larger schools don't seem as dismissive and prejudice as I believe yall interact with black people in real life on a more consistent basis. Some of the folks 3A and down man I can FEEL the "hate" bruh, on God. Some of yall need some diversity and sensitivity training classes. Seriously