Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Was you upset because I'm pulling for your team or because I asked you to keep Racist crap off of this board ? I don't have no crow to eat , find where I've said we were gonna win a game before the game , I dare you because you won't . I think it's stupid to predict High School games so I never have .

It's assumed that you believe The Red Dragon will win... Hey do you need some sour pickle juice to help that crow go down a little easier

It's assumed that you believe The Red Dragon will win... Hey do you need some sour pickle juice to help that crow go down a little easier

LOL , I'm fine with the loss , we got beat by a better team and I know Maryville won't take near as long to get back to the big Dance as it did you guys , willing to bet good money on that if you wanna 

Now that I'm caught all the way up I want to salute Oakland for finally beating the Red Dragon in the Semifinals. Welcome to club. I look forward to beating the "new age" Riverdale since we never got a chance to play yall back in the day. As I've said this will be a LSU vs. Bama type game... we are Bama. Gold Ball coming back to the 38116

Lol Whitehaven is Bama? I am putting my waders on and standing on the nearest chair because the $#/% is getting high on that note. Oakland would be the team closer resembling the Crimson Tide, Whitehaven more like Auburn in today's game. Oakland has speed and power on the ground. Pounds you for 5 or 6 plays and will start slinging it all over the field. They have litterally an SEC defensive backfield ask Maryville... They paid for anything thrown over the middle last night. Oakland by 2 tds. To many smart athletes and will be out coached.

Edited by My28SweepRight

I thought I got a reply from the CoachT regarding my Red State comment. Guess not. Let me further state the folks from the bigger towns and cities with larger schools don't seem as dismissive and prejudice as I believe yall interact with black people in real life on a more consistent basis. Some of the folks 3A and down man I can FEEL the "hate" bruh, on God. Some of yall need some diversity and sensitivity training classes. Seriously

Edited...you didn't deserve a reply.

Edited by tradertwo

I thought I got a reply from the CoachT regarding my Red State comment. Guess not. Let me further state the folks from the bigger towns and cities with larger schools don't seem as dismissive and prejudice as I believe yall interact with black people in real life on a more consistent basis. Some of the folks 3A and down man I can FEEL the "hate" bruh, on God. Some of yall need some diversity and sensitivity training classes. Seriously

Na I like it when they expose themselves like NotreDameAlum and others, all the diversity and sensitivity training will do is help them learn how to mask their true forms. I want the raw and real.

Lol Whitehaven is Bama? I am putting my waders on and standing on the nearest chair because the $#/% is getting high on that note. Oakland would be the team closer resembling the Crimson Tide, Whitehaven more like Auburn in today's game. Oakland has speed and power on the ground. Pounds you for 5 or 6 plays and will start slinging it all over the field. They have litterally an SEC defensive backfield ask Maryville... They paid for anything thrown over the middle last night. Oakland by 2 tds. To many smart athletes and will be out coached.

Sounds like these teams mirror each other to me then. We both been in the semis the past three years and finally got over the hump; y'all finally slayed the red dragon and we were looking forward to bringing the pain to Ravenwood but Cordova did it for us and then we demolished them. Having an SEC defense is nothing new to us. We have one on the regular. Our front 7 on D; Bama. Our backfield, 2 running backs that would start in any backfield in the state, a smart mobile QB who can rush for over a 100 on any giving night, plenty speed and skill on the edge to keep you honest, and bruising fullback leading the way; Bama. Our Oline; Bama. "You think I'm joking but I'm not"â„¢

Edited by Havengrad04

Dude every time we talk about our run game some on here wants to bring up the fact that we don't have MD any more as if we haven't had good backs since he been gone. Watkins should win the MR. Tennessee award. He's already won memphis prep offensive player of the year so don't sleep on him because his name ain't Dodson...yea someone did bring up the wing T as if we have never faced it, we have plenty of times, so we know what to expect. ..your buddy is getting fired up as he should, because I am...so it looks as if by the comments yall are the biggest and faster team in the east, obviously the baddest, but guess what, we the biggest, fastest and baddest in the west....clash of the titans, let's go!!!!! Lol

Edited by coach10ac

I don't really have any buddies here. Not many Oakland people on coach t as well. Your team is great that's about all I can say. Your backs and lineman second to none. Not sure how people scored on your great defense. Not sure how Oakland qualified to play against your great team. We respect our opponents. That's about about as a good sport about it as I can be. We played everyone we were scheduled and won those games. Oakland doesn't talk a lot of smack. Leave that to the scoreboard.

There you go lying to yourself again...read the post right. I may have escaped but you still locked up and wearing yours! !! Lol But I'm a gambler, and this is the big dance, this game will be won on the ground...somebody has to do it. It's all or nothing so I'm all in!!!! Let's go puppy dog. See you in the ville