Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Bet you will not put up 400 yds against Oakland BUDDY! Want to put something on that? LOL Just like the Whitehaven fans always think they are the only team with speed. Heard that many times over the years to. Oh they have not seen anything like the speed we have. Last game I was at in Whitehaven heard the same thing all week, but the last words I heard was, darn that kid (Whitehaven number7) has never been run down from behind as their season ended and Smyrna moved on to the finals. Sorry that was just the last game I was at in Whitehaven. You just might be saying the same thing about Oakland this year or you can hope they are slow. What a total of 68 points scored against them in 14 game and the do not play in a cupcake region.

I thought I got a reply from the CoachT regarding my Red State comment. Guess not. Let me further state the folks from the bigger towns and cities with larger schools don't seem as dismissive and prejudice as I believe yall interact with black people in real life on a more consistent basis. Some of the folks 3A and down man I can FEEL the "hate" bruh, on God. Some of yall need some diversity and sensitivity training classes. Seriously

Don't start that Crap again BHS , you've shown you can actually give something to this board with your Football Knowledge , you don't always have to play the Racist card crap , it gets so old ! 

That said , I've actually come to respect and admire a lot of things about Whitehaven , most posters are very respectful , intelligent posters with a lot of Football Knowledge . Aside from a lot of playful tweaking I think there's a lot of Mutual respect between Maryville and Whitehaven .... so all I can say is ... GO WHITEHAVEN !! 

And if you think a wing T is gone run us in the ground you have another thing coming. I will take that bet. We are built to stop the run...you don't have to go back 10yrs ago, look at this year. Yall keep bringing up mark Dodson, don't worry he's not coming. But we do have kylan watkins. You may want to watch film on him. I'm talking here and now!!! We never said that about Dodson then because he wasn't even the starting RB, he was only a sophomore....lol...so get hype off some other lie you trying to tell yourself...

Key to this game will be oaklands ability to pass the ball on Whitehaven. Oakland and whitehaven can run the all at will on each other but it will be tougher than normal so the pass game will be key. One thing odd that oakland does is they run their qb back and forth every play. That's just dumb and a waste of time and energy. I mean how hard is it to signal plays or use a wristband. Other than that Oakland I think wins this by under a TD

Don't start that Crap again BHS , you've shown you can actually give something to this board with your Football Knowledge , you don't always have to play the Racist card crap , it gets so old !

That said , I've actually come to respect and admire a lot of things about Whitehaven , most posters are very respectful , intelligent posters with a lot of Football Knowledge . Aside from a lot of playful tweaking I think there's a lot of Mutual respect between Maryville and Whitehaven .... so all I can say is ... GO WHITEHAVEN !!

Hey Pep, I couldn't hear you, too much crow is still in ya mouth. Once I get to my laptop I'm letting you and MLREB have it... Edited by BlackHavenSenator

And if you think a wing T is gone run us in the ground you have another thing coming. I will take that bet. We are built to stop the run...you don't have to go back 10yrs ago, look at this year. Yall keep bringing up mark Dodson, don't worry he's not coming. But we do have kylan watkins. You may want to watch film on him. I'm talking here and now!!! We never said that about Dodson then because he wasn't even the starting RB, he was only a sophomore....lol...so get hype off some other lie you trying to tell yourself...

Did someone bring up the wing T or Dodson. I may have missed something.

So you are saying you will take the bet, that you are going to put up 400 yards rushing on Oakland? I really can LOL! That will be the day. Do you still have your straight jacket on from when you escaped?

Hey Pep, I couldn't here you, too much crow is still in ya mouth. Once I get to my laptop I'm letting you and MLREB have it...

Was you upset because I'm pulling for your team or because I asked you to keep Racist crap off of this board ? I don't have no crow to eat , find where I've said we were gonna win a game before the game , I dare you because you won't . I think it's stupid to predict High School games so I never have .