Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

No one from Oakland thinks the Final was Friday night. You won't hear it from our fans. Maybe from others. We are coming to win and know how to do that. Your team is big, tough and any other great adjective you want to say because you know them. We don't and it doesn't matter. We respect all opponents and WH is no different.

Tom, tell us Whitehaven fans about your team. Who are player to look out for? What is your teams base offense and defense? Stuff like that. Who's being recruited and by whom?

Edited by kwc

they really think cause their team wins football games their above the rest. They believe they the smartest fans and how dare anyone challenge them at anytime. They want people to suck up to them always telling them how good their program, coaches, fans are. As soon as you don't suck up to them, and their team loses they don't know how to handle it. Just spend a day on a Maryville thread u will definitely find out. I told them Oakland was going to give them the business, they told me i was a fool. Well they got they business but, somehow they are still smarter than the rest. Go check out how they put Quarles on a pedals stool. He came in this world just like me bruh, he must leave this world like me. We both put our pants on 1 leg at a time. The rebels fans will tell you different about themselves and Quarles

I do know Oakland will have to play better than they have against anyone else this year to win. They have played no one that could beat Whitehaven. It will be interesting how they respond to getting hit in the mouth like they will get hit. Never had to play and overcome adversity. This will apply to coaches as well.

Edited by fb247

they really think cause their team wins football games their above the rest. They believe they the smartest fans and how dare anyone challenge them at anytime. They want people to suck up to them always telling them how good their program, coaches, fans are. As soon as you don't suck up to them, and their team loses they don't know how to handle it. Just spend a day on a Maryville thread u will definitely find out. I told them Oakland was going to give them the business, they told me i was a fool. Well they got they business but, somehow they are still smarter than the rest. Go check out how they put Quarles on a pedals stool. He came in this world just like me bruh, he must leave this world like me. We both put our pants on 1 leg at a time. The rebels fans will tell you different about themselves and Quarles

I understand that but you coming for them strong lol

no, maryville is not as good as they have been. best oakland team in a long time. maryville just going through a cycle all schools go through. down year for maryville and still get to semi- finals.

fb247 eye uhgree 13-1 down yeer..... :rolleyes: .....Weal bee baick inn tha saddull necks yeer wif 8 starturs baick on O and 6 on D ...... :popcorneater:

Tom, tell us Whitehaven fans about your team. Who are player to look out for? What is your teams base offense and defense? Stuff like that. Who's being recruited and by whom?

Lots of info on unapproved website about all teams. They have some of the playmakers plays there. Stevens and Oliver are the only players to commit to colleges at this point but have lots of players who have some skills. Also lots of film out there if you want to assess the offense and defense. Not a lot of people that stand out. Just a good overall team effort week in and out. And as you know from your own team, speed kills.

I can guarantee you one thing. Won't be much scoring in this game. Haven't seen Whitehaven play but know they always have great athletes. Saulsbery  does a good job at Whitehaven. I saw Oakland this past Friday. Offensively they have 2 good tailbacks in Patterson and Roper. Quarterback is good. Oline is physical. Good receivers. 

What makes Oakland great is their defense. Best defense I ever seen a George Quarles team go against.  Jacoby Stevens is a LSU commit playing safety. Kaleb Oliver is a combo LB/S going to Miss State. Both those kids are awesome. But! They have way more than Oliver and Stevens. Jackson Cauthen is a darn good MLB. #99 reminded me of the kid from Ravenwood last year that played noseguard. He killed Maryville. Everyone on that defense has great speed and quickness. Getting a 1st down is a chore against that bunch.  They tackle well also.

Compton has an unhealthy obsession with Maryville.