Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Lol Whitehaven is Bama? I am putting my waders on and standing on the nearest chair because the $#/% is getting high on that note. Oakland would be the team closer resembling the Crimson Tide, Whitehaven more like Auburn in today's game. Oakland has speed and power on the ground. Pounds you for 5 or 6 plays and will start slinging it all over the field. They have litterally an SEC defensive backfield ask Maryville... They paid for anything thrown over the middle last night. Oakland by 2 tds. To many smart athletes and will be out coached.

I said it right... We Bama in this equation and situation. Hayle, we actually have a kid playing for Bama right now and Stevens is going to LSU. I think I am being more than truthful and gracious to call "new Riverdale" LSU. Go to H U D L, or some other sites and take a look at our Size and athleticism along with our gap sound Defense. You'll see more '09 Bama here. I'll excuse your ignorance. Too many smart athletes, However Whitehaven will likely have more kids sign schollys in February. Hmmm, I guess we lack brain power to you lol. Mayne look Oakland won't beat us, let alone by 2 TDs, so I suggest you good folks call around the Memphis area to the type folks yall respect like MUS, CBHS, and our Suburban folks that we whooped consistently the last 4 years to understand why we won't lose. See ya in Cookevegas baby

There you go lying to yourself again...read the post right. I may have escaped but you still locked up and wearing yours! !! Lol But I'm a gambler, and this is the big dance, this game will be won on the ground...somebody has to do it. It's all or nothing so I'm all in!!!! Let's go puppy dog. See you in the ville

You was the one that said you put up 300 to 400 yards rushing per game not me. I just asked if you wanted to bet that you were going to put those numbers up on Oakland? You said you would take that bet. That is the only bet I talked about. And to get the facts straight I do not LIE! So you can lie to yourself about who the biggest, fastest and baddest team is if you want. The whole state is about to find out! I say

Oakland 24

Whitehaven7

Which should give you the Bronze ball if they had one. LOL

OH BTY only 1 team put up over 7 points on Oakland all year including the playoffs

and 7 teams put up more then 7 points on you this year, the greatest biggest fastest team! LOL

Edited by BullyDog

You was the one that said you put up 300 to 400 yards rushing per game not me. I just asked if you wanted to bet that you were going to put those numbers up on Oakland? You said you would take that bet. That is the only bet I talked about. And to get the facts straight I do not LIE! So you can lie to yourself about who the biggest, fastest and baddest team is if you want. The whole state is about to find out! I say

Oakland 24

Whitehaven7

Which should give you the Bronze ball if they had one. LOL

OH BTY only 1 team put up over 7 points on Oakland all year including the playoffs

and 7 teams put up more then 7 points on you this year, the greatest biggest fastest team! LOL

If you can read, I said yall won't pound us in the ground, Ill take that bet!! Now what part confused you?? To the fact that we get scored on means we have plenty of competition here. There is alot of speed in this city...thats why all the state championships in track are from lowly memphis....but the teams from there not so much. Yea franklin only put up 7 on our starters but they scored again on our sophomore and freshmen...I won't even bring up the other 2....if you don't think it's competition here, just look at the championship games. 4 teams from memphis!! Need I say more.

You was the one that said you put up 300 to 400 yards rushing per game not me. I just asked if you wanted to bet that you were going to put those numbers up on Oakland? You said you would take that bet. That is the only bet I talked about. And to get the facts straight I do not LIE! So you can lie to yourself about who the biggest, fastest and baddest team is if you want. The whole state is about to find out! I say

Oakland 24

Whitehaven7

Which should give you the Bronze ball if they had one. LOL

Hey, funny thing about stats is they don't always bear out... See Pearl-Cohn. They scored over 30 in every game except 3 and only put up 13 against Memphis East. I don't think we'll score JUST one TD but hey stranger things have happened with our offense in big games before but at the same time we've put up a lot of points in certain big games as well, ask Mt. Juliet and Cordova. Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Hey, funny thing about stats is they don't always bear out... See Pearl-Cohn. They scored over 30 in every game except 3 and only put up 13 against Memphis East. I don't think we'll score one TD but hey stranger things have happened with our offense in big games before but at the same time we've put up a lot of points in certain big games as well, ask Mt. Juliet and Cordova.

BHS Well then I thought you would score 1 TD sorry to think you don't even think your team will score 1. You should believe in your team no matter what. Just had to point that out. LOL.