Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

I'm armed to The T, unfortunately you out here shooting with a knife instead of a gun... sharp as a bowling ball I tell yA

You mean you are as sharp as Mr T and armed with a bowling ball... I thought you had better jabs that that ... come to find out you throw punches like Rhonda Rousey....

Keep em coming you got me one step away from the grave with these unoriginal ahh jokes. Jokes stale as month old bread

They are more original than your silly BS... beside you the one standing there beating your chest like you are playing...you ain't even seen the ball since kickoff. .. speaking of stale... Time to break out your members only windbreaker... 

Oh I see now... You think that behavior on a message board actually matters in a team's practices and film study... I guess that's the reason your squad aint never made it to the title game. Your message board behavior does leave a lot to be desired LOL. I'm sure if you keep working on your craft one day your team will break through like Oakland finally did against the RedDragon (these are 6A commients only). Take notes from PatriotTom4000 (I think that's how he spells it). He's so nice :wub:  and down the middle he's the reason Oakland broke through, not the hard work put in from the staff and players. LOL

I am no longer on the Staff at Whitehaven, I can talk bad to you bums until I can't type no mo and guess what??? Ultimately what I say or any other 'too cocky and brash' (coded Language) Whitehaven poster says will have NOTHING to do with the Staff's game plan and the work that the kids are putting in in the weightroom, film sessions and the practice field. Now I am going to ask you nicely Blaze45, talk that 'Smack" in a fun-loving competitive banter way or shut up because you are trying to KILL MY VIBE. Man, I got all this glee I from us FINALLY getting back to Cookevegas and you , whose team been put they stuff up in Moth Balls, is trying to be my Debbie Downer SMH, Why Mayne?. Stop preaching and keep posting my guy and we'll all have a big laugh no matter how this game goes Saturday night, but if you keep it up I will give you the Pepvol and MLREB treatment... This thread, your thread, will end up being shut the F down if I go there. I'm trying to be better. I've been practicing my Islam (All Praises due to ALLAH, j/k) trying to be centered but you are pushing me LEFT...    :hungry:

Let's keep it competitive but let's try to keep it light... I will stand down in those other boards where they are slick disrespecting the Memphis Teams as I am not tied to them but I WILL NOT stand down when it Comes to Da Haven. 

I would abuse you like the past but have better things that must be taken care of.

Good luck to both teams. It should be a fun game to watch.

They are more original than your silly BS... beside you the one standing there beating your chest like you are playing...you ain't even seen the ball since kickoff. .. speaking of stale... Time to break out your members only windbreaker... 

Hey Blaze, 1990 called, they said they want their jokes back... along with this outfit that I'm sure you're still wearing today

og_14_grande.png?163

It actually made me feel a little better about the game. Maryville is a pass heavy team and that played to the strength of Oaklands defense which is their secondary. If we do have to pass and go deep then our receivers can go up with their SEC secondary and make plays or eliminate easy interceptions at best.

Excuse me, but the strength of the Oakland defense is the run. Nobody runs on them, teams only averaged around 65 total yards rushing per game all year long counting the playoffs. Not sure where you think the strength of their defense is the pass, teams have to pass because they can not run on them. Easy interceptions. LOL

Excuse me, but the strength of the Oakland defense is the run. Nobody runs on them, teams only averaged around 65 total yards rushing per game all year long counting the playoffs. Not sure where you think the strength of their defense is the pass, teams have to pass because they can not run on them. Easy interceptions. LOL

Here's the thing, I think our OC may have some formations and packages to make sure that we are able to run the ball with some success. You heard it here first. You think I'm joking but I'm not...

But seriously tho, I'm easily one of if not the biggest critic of our OC but dude know what he doing when it comes to that run game... There are a whole lot of packages and formations that aint on nobody's film man and I honestly believe he learned his lesson back in 2011 when Mark Jr. only had 15 carries for 100 yards against the Red Dragon. The Offense was SHUT OUT that game but our defense got a scoop and score so we weren't blanked but I honestly think this is the type of game that may get Coach D some more fans If/WHEN we can put up 21+ points and get the victory.