Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Please correct me if I am wrong but didn't you guys have more people recruited off that team than this one ?

Wasn't that the year devin perry came out from mus ? Trying to remember the player back then

That game was soooooooo long ago. You can't extrapolate ish from it. But you can look at these guys now and look at these stats now and you can see how we would not give up many points and score plenty

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

wait hold up... you think those dbs will be smart enough to disguise coverage and mix it up against an up tempo spread? the reason the spread is so effective is because defensives cant disguise bc the ball is snapped within 10 seconds of the play clock...

Please try to re-read my comment verbatim and tell me where I said or implied that our dbs will disguise coverage or mix it up? Read and comprehend my comment again and try to respond to what I actually said...

This IFL league is pretty interesting. Almost as interesting as real football.....

Well, you have to remember. The D2 guys really don't get much action in their forum. Not like this thread.

It is just talk. What else is there to do? The football season is over and the champions have been crowned.

Havengrad04 ... have I seen your top 10 list? BHS?

If you guys gave a list, I muse have overlooked them.

Now, you all realize how ludicrous it is for someone from one part of the state to try and rate everybody is don't you?

I know the D2 guys think you can use analytics and whatnot to do a decent job at making a list, but you all know what I think about that already.

Anywho, guys make a list. Doesn't matter that you are in Memphis and have not seen these other teams play, that's all right.

I'm curious as to how many of these D2 guys will call your list the 'dumbest thing ever'.

Word of advice ... don't list Memphasis East above MBA. Some D2 folk can't handle that.

Look at all the uproar over these matchups that aren't even happening. Again put Lausanne vs Dresden, Trezevant vs Alcoa, Memphis East vs Farragut, Whitehaven vs BA in week one (or other winners following a given year) and watch the people fill MTSU or Vanderbilt. Maybe in some years it would be Maryville or Oakland vs MBA, think that would draw?

Look at all the uproar over these matchups that aren't even happening. Again put Lausanne vs Dresden, Trezevant vs Alcoa, Memphis East vs Farragut, Whitehaven vs BA in week one (or other winners following a given year) and watch the people fill MTSU or Vanderbilt. Maybe in some years it would be Maryville or Oakland vs MBA, think that would draw?

lausanne would kill dresden

And you have to remember this thread is top 10 teams in the state. If you guys want t have a pat me on the back party then rank the top 10 PUBLIC SCHOOLS in the state:

But that' is not the topic of this thread so all the d2 guys can come out of our room and walk over to yours - I'm sure if the same was posted on the d2 side we would have rbis exacdt thread

Well, you have to remember. The D2 guys really don't get much action in their forum. Not like this thread.

It is just talk. What else is there to do? The football season is over and the champions have been crowned.

Havengrad04 ... have I seen your top 10 list? BHS?

If you guys gave a list, I muse have overlooked them.

Now, you all realize how ludicrous it is for someone from one part of the state to try and rate everybody is don't you?

I know the D2 guys think you can use analytics and whatnot to do a decent job at making a list, but you all know what I think about that already.

Anywho, guys make a list. Doesn't matter that you are in Memphis and have not seen these other teams play, that's all right.

I'm curious as to how many of these D2 guys will call your list the 'dumbest thing ever'.

Word of advice ... don't list Memphasis East above MBA. Some D2 folk can't handle that.