Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

I found the original Murvil reCrootin advertisement.......1925

s_l1600_2.jpg

*the price tag ($400) was less than Alcoee is now........

OM hit iz nice two sea tha basebawl boys frum 825 Lorrunce standin' onn tha hollered grownds ov Gym Renfroe Feeled while'st eye cain see tha Old Jim inn tha backgrownd and tha seecrit side trapp doar two Richurd's shop klass whur minny hour wuz spint sleepin' and orr pitchin' pennies... :popcorneater:

Are there any D2 teams open week 2? I see Catholic is playing Maryville BA and Baylor this year. They likely have the toughest non-region schedule on the State with those teams.

Webb apparently is going to play an out of state team Ensworth and McCallie. I would rather see us have played local against Alcoa or Maryville. I don't think anyone wants to see Ensworth next year. They bring everyone back of a top 10 team.

Are there any D2 teams open week 2? I see Catholic is playing Maryville BA and Baylor this year. They likely have the toughest non-region schedule on the State with those teams.

Webb apparently is going to play an out of state team Ensworth and McCallie. I would rather see us have played local against Alcoa or Maryville. I don't think anyone wants to see Ensworth next year. They bring everyone back of a top 10 team.

You don't want any sissy boy!

Alcoa has to travel to KY cause Webb is too scared to play anymore!

You don't want any sissy boy!

Alcoa has to travel to KY cause Webb is too scared to play anymore!

Webb agrees to play Alcoa with two of their youngest teams in the past 20 years and the year all the youngsters become juniors and seniors and they have a 4.3 guy at tailback they are scared? That makes complete sense.

Check your facts Alcoa dropped Webb. Webb wanted to renew. Webb also has a game in Kentucky.

Webb replaces Alcoa within Ensworth.

Alcoa replaces Webb with Grace.

All that needs to be said.

Not sure what the name calling is for? You're the reason why people root for Maryville over Alcoa. I've yet to run into a Maryville fan half as classless as you. I hope your life gets better so you can do something more productive than call people names on a message board?

• Upvote 1

Webb agrees to play Alcoa with two of their youngest teams in the past 20 years and the year all the youngsters become juniors and seniors and they have a 4.3 guy at tailback they are scared? That makes complete sense.

Check your facts Alcoa dropped Webb. Webb wanted to renew. Webb also has a game in Kentucky.

Webb replaces Alcoa within Ensworth.

Alcoa replaces Webb with Grace.

All that needs to be said.

Not sure what the name calling is for? You're the reason why people root for Maryville over Alcoa. I've yet to run into a Maryville fan half as classless as you. I hope your life gets better so you can do something more productive than call people names on a message board?

35-7 sissy boy!