Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

I'm not trying to talk Webb Alcoa on a Maryville thread. Seems disrespectful so I'll leave it at this.

Next years Webb team will be more around the level Webb typically plays at. The last time Webb was that good and won state they lost to Alcoa 14-7. If a one touchdown game isn't competing then I guess you're right.

Webb beat 5A Oak Ridge who also beat Farragut the 5A State Champ. Oak Ridge has many more numbers than Webb as well. The 4.3 guy (who is in 8th grade) burnt 5 star Higgins for one of his two touchdowns that game.

So Elijah Howard a four star athlete as a 8th grader won't do well on the high school level against any team that has more players than Webb? Interesting. Maybe he shouldn't accept any of the D1 offers coming his way because their is no way he could play D1 if he can't play against high school teams with bigger numbers. Phenomonal analysis. I think you should start coaching.

And finally. You really think a team that Webb beat 41-0 is going to give you a better game? Youre delusional at best and clearly no nothing outside of your little bubble.

Anyways I'm not responding to the ignorance on a Maryville Football threat. They didn't ask for this. If you want to start a new thread somewhere else feel free.

Rebel fans I apologize for this nonsense.

Alcoa is 13-0 vs Webb. Over those 13 games Alcoa has outscored Webb 376 to 88. Not to mention, in MOST of those games, the Alcoa starters were sitting on the bench just a bit after halftime. Those numbers should say it all. Good luck to Webb next year! ðŸ‘🻠Edited by F5seekshelter

Promoting from within worked pretty well the last time Maryville had a head coaching opening. If they do promote from within again, I would say that the new coach had.a pretty good mentor from which to learn the ropes.

ND-that's what i was thinking!!  why would murvil need to look outside the coaches office to find the next head coach?? hate that the other thread about george went off the cliff!!! like i said the other day, murvil is gonna be fine-their "program"  doesn't start when those kids get to high school.  it started when the kids were 7/8 years old-haters don't get that.  GO RED REBELS!! MOVE THEM CHAINS!!! FEED THE DOG!!! & my personal favorite..............RUN OVER THE FAT GUY!!!!!!! 

Hope EVERYBODY on here has a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A BLESSED NEW YEAR!!