Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

Are you joking? Grider is going to play that Potter man and the SOS? I garuntee you our boys better be ready to play against these Mccallie boys or we will get beat. I garuntee you that body gard of Griders better tell the SOS he better not get close to Grider or he will do him like he did that beck man. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

Roy, somebody needs to do a better job in reporting scores and putting games on the schedule involving the D6 A baseball tournament. 

Roy, somebody needs to do a better job in reporting scores and putting games on the schedule involving the D6 A baseball tournament.

What kind of mess is this? This is a durn football website to talk about spring training not a durn baseball website. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

Are you joking? Grider is going to play that Potter man and the SOS? I garuntee you our boys better be ready to play against these Mccallie boys or we will get beat. I garuntee you that body gard of Griders better tell the SOS he better not get close to Grider or he will do him like he did that beck man. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

The Captain will have the young Pirates ready by time of the real feuds.

What kind of mess is this? This is a durn football website to talk about spring training not a durn baseball website. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

Old Pirate says, "The only score" old earholers care about is when the Pirates whip the kinfolkes. Don't care if it is playing marbles. You youngons don't have a clue bout that thou. LOPAO