Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

Roy I don't know why this Mathis man wants to go all the way to Kentucky for a durn game. I will have to take off work to make it up there in time. Do the Pirates have a game that night? Maybe Pegleg would fly us up there in his plane.

That Mathis man is playing 3A Loudon, 4A Hixson and the #1 ranked 5A school Rhea Co. Why won't that Grider man drive an hour to play 2A Waverly?

it's a two seater, you would have to ride in Roy's lap.

it's a two seater, you would have to ride in Roy's lap.

Pegleg they used to be a durn picture on here of you and powerp in your plane when you went and picked up that Mexican coach for Grider to interview before he hired the SOS. Powerp was playing with the joy stick. I garuntee you purple power could sit on powerp lap and help him with the joy stick. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

Pegleg they used to be a durn picture on here of you and powerp in your plane when you went and picked up that Mexican coach for Grider to interview before he hired the SOS. Powerp was playing with the joy stick. I garuntee you purple power could sit on powerp lap and help him with the joy stick. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

Roy that Mathis man is having his fishing rodeo this weekend. One of the prizes is your thermos. Did you not get it back last year or did you donate it? If I win it I will give it back to you full of sweet tea from that Spencer man's Sizzler. He said you always get refills when you eat there.

monyet-airlines2.jpg

Roy that Mathis man is having his fishing rodeo this weekend. One of the prizes is your thermos. Did you not get it back last year or did you donate it? If I win it I will give it back to you full of sweet tea from that Spencer man's Sizzler. He said you always get refills when you eat there.

I garuntee you that Spencer man cut his donations off to you fellars round the durn jailhouse. I garuntee you that is why this that Mathis man had his boys down there working at Griders festival. That Spencer man got tired of paying toward the SOS contract. You think im joking but im not.

That man at Ronnies red eye said that Wilson man hasnt decided if he was retiring. If he does Grider needs to get that Pratt man back in there to be his principal. If he want Grider might get that Zieglar man to come be our principal since you fellars and the SOS ran him off. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

that Pratt man is a good feller.....he and Booger go way backards

Booger just sayin :thumb: