Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

Let me ask you Jasperlites a question. I was riding around on my golf cart during that cornbread festival and I saw some of them Mathis mans boys down there working. I about ran my golf cart into a port o jon when I saw that mess. What kind of mess is this? Did that Spencer man cut out them durn donations that you fellars was using to pay off the SOS contract? You fellars are trying to get Griders donations by working that festival. I garuntee you we are going to have to pay more now to get into Griders field. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Dad burnit RD, Old Pirate thought you were going to remain incognito until feuding time. Old Pirate says them Jasperlites is sure to be recruiting some more Pirates. Gots to keep both eyes on fellers like Lying Lips who regularly yaps about some Pirates helping learn the Warriors earholing. Coacht fellers knows OP ain't jest joking neither.

Waverly had a good crowd for the semi game at Trezevant so they probably travel well. With the expectations they have this year I would believe they would bring a crowd. They would be hard to handle this year.

I was reading up on them. You're right they will be loaded. It must be a financial thing for them not being able to make the trip all the way to SP. However, it seems like two shorter bus rides two years in a row would be just as much as one long bus ride one time.

Dad burnit RD, Old Pirate thought you were going to remain incognito until feuding time. Old Pirate says them Jasperlites is sure to be recruiting some more Pirates. Gots to keep both eyes on fellers like Lying Lips who regularly yaps about some Pirates helping learn the Warriors earholing. Coacht fellers knows OP ain't jest joking neither.

Old pirate I garuntee you I asked that man at Ronnies red eye about this mess and only thing he can figure is that Spencer man cut them donations off and them Jasperlites is a still paying on the SOS contract. I garuntee you I seen several of that Mathis mans boys working at Griders cornbread festival when I was riding around on my golf cart. You think im joking but im not.

Waverly had a good crowd for the semi game at Trezevant so they probably travel well. With the expectations they have this year I would believe they would bring a crowd. They would be hard to handle this year.

Let me ask you Jasperlites a question. Why is you fellars playing that Henry mans team? You mean to tell me that is the only game that Mathis man could find? A durn 1a school up durn near to the Kentucky line. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I aint joking either.

Let me ask you Jasperlites a question. Why is you fellars playing that Henry mans team? You mean to tell me that is the only game that Mathis man could find? A durn 1a school up durn near to the Kentucky line. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I aint joking either.

Hey Roy, let me ask you a question.  You have been missing a while.  Then you came back.  We thought you may have been either locked in a closet at the Red Eye or in the drunk tank.  However, you are back and Murphy is missing.  Where is he and will there be a Murphy's pole this year?  You think I am joking but I am not.

Old pirate I garuntee you I asked that man at Ronnies red eye about this mess and only thing he can figure is that Spencer man cut them donations off and them Jasperlites is a still paying on the SOS contract. I garuntee you I seen several of that Mathis mans boys working at Griders cornbread festival when I was riding around on my golf cart. You think im joking but im not.

Old Pirate ain't never seen sitch mess, them Jasperlites infiltrating Pirate country. Recon some wanting to become Pirates? Heard tell The Speedway jest might find a few new faces in the crowd.

Roy I don't know why this Mathis man wants to go all the way to Kentucky for a durn game. I will have to take off work to make it up there in time. Do the Pirates have a game that night? Maybe Pegleg would fly us up there in his plane.

That Mathis man is playing 3A Loudon, 4A Hixson and the #1 ranked 5A school Rhea Co. Why won't that Grider man drive an hour to play 2A Waverly?

Edited by PurplePower68

Roy I don't know why this Mathis man wants to go all the way to Kentucky for a durn game. I will have to take off work to make it up there in time. Do the Pirates have a game that night? Maybe Pegleg would fly us up there in his plane.

That Mathis man is playing 3A Loudon, 4A Hixson and the #1 ranked 5A school Rhea Co. Why won't that Grider man drive an hour to play 2A Waverly?

What kind of mess is this? I looked at my atlas and that durn Waverly place is more than an hour from Griders field. That man at Ronnies red eye said that McConnell man wants Grider to play his team in Murfreesboro two years in a row. That is a bunch of mess. I looked in my Murphy Fair book and that Loudon and Hixson teams are terrible. In 2016 they had combined for 7 wins. That Campbell man is at the bottom of Murphys pole. They only won 1 game last year. You think that is a tough game? Im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? I looked at my atlas and that durn Waverly place is more than an hour from Griders field. That man at Ronnies red eye said that McConnell man wants Grider to play his team in Murfreesboro two years in a row. That is a bunch of mess. I looked in my Murphy Fair book and that Loudon and Hixson teams are terrible. In 2016 they had combined for 7 wins. That Campbell man is at the bottom of Murphys pole. They only won 1 game last year. You think that is a tough game? Im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you burgers a question. Who is gonna be the new principal? Lots of breakroom chatter lately about the ship taking on water. Say it ain't so. Heard theys been a few abandon ship already. I'm sure some of you fellers see the writing on the wall with what's happening behind the scenes. Yep recon so. Rough seas ahead. You know I aint jokin either. Lol

Edited by PurplePower68

That Campbell man is gone and Harig is back the last time he was at Loudon he took them to the semis and got whipped by that Fulton team.