Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

SP only had 4 home games last year. Nothing wrong with wanting 5 home games per year. Get on the bus. SP got on the bus and drove to Bell County KY to play the first game in a home and home series.

Deal!

SP doesn't want to get on the bus the following year and go to Humphreys County. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you aint scheduled a spring training game cause that Childress man has had you Jasperlites on probation. If he finds out you had a game when that Mathis man or the SOS was supposed to be on probation he will be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Look who has finally poked their head out of that hole. These fellers been worried about you. They thought something happened to you at the Red Eye. Coulda been those hickernuts we talked about. You know I aint jokin.

Look who has finally poked their head out of that hole. These fellers been worried about you. They thought something happened to you at the Red Eye. Coulda been those hickernuts we talked about. You know I aint jokin.

I garuntee you aint nothing happened to me at Ronnies red eye. I been busy helping my buddy Murphy collect surveys. What kind of mess is a hickernut? I garuntee you I dont eat that mess. You fellars wasnt even supposed to have spring training last year cause that Mathis man and Starky man got caught in the field house trying to sign one of them Grundy boys up. You done went and spilled the beans. Better call that Childress man Monday and self report. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you aint nothing happened to me at Ronnies red eye. I been busy helping my buddy Murphy collect surveys. What kind of mess is a hickernut? I garuntee you I dont eat that mess. You fellars wasnt even supposed to have spring training last year cause that Mathis man and Starky man got caught in the field house trying to sign one of them Grundy boys up. You done went and spilled the beans. Better call that Childress man Monday and self report. You think im joking but im not.

Snitches Get Stitches 😂

Better go back and read that report again. We don't lose all of our spring practice. Figgered you was in the know helping Murphy. Reckon not

SP only had 4 home games last year.  Nothing wrong with wanting 5 home games per year.  Get on the bus.  SP got on the bus and drove to Bell County KY to play the first game in a home and home series.

better b watchin out goin thru that tunnel up there on that TN-KY-VA line.....they kill more popo up their than anywhere in the country...they even kill them popo's peace dogs too

Booger just sayin :wacko: