Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

Yes and it sucked. Played in the middle of the day and it was HOT! You guys played Whitwell that year on a different day right?? Was it a Sunday?

Yes, it flooded so we played them on a Sunday afternoon for two reasons. #1 was the field was standing in water and #2 was little league plays on Saturday and that wouldn't be good for a lot of our folks. Edited by TheAmbassador

home and home makes the most sense. Playing at a neutral site isnt the same as hometown atmosphere, and sp can be pretty special when its rockin and i am sure waverly is the same. With a neutral site you take all of that out, plus more than likely have to pay for the field where you are playing and hometown doesnt get parking or concessions. that is the loss of a lot of money.

Let me ask you Jasperlites a question. I was riding around on my golf cart during that cornbread festival and I saw some of them Mathis mans boys down there working. I about ran my golf cart into a port o jon when I saw that mess. What kind of mess is this? Did that Spencer man cut out them durn donations that you fellars was using to pay off the SOS contract? You fellars are trying to get Griders donations by working that festival. I garuntee you we are going to have to pay more now to get into Griders field. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

home and home makes the most sense. Playing at a neutral site isnt the same as hometown atmosphere, and sp can be pretty special when its rockin and i am sure waverly is the same. With a neutral site you take all of that out, plus more than likely have to pay for the field where you are playing and hometown doesnt get parking or concessions. that is the loss of a lot of money.

All excellent points. That is how I feel about it as well.

Let me ask you Jasperlites a question. I was riding around on my golf cart during that cornbread festival and I saw some of them Mathis mans boys down there working. I about ran my golf cart into a port o jon when I saw that mess. What kind of mess is this? Did that Spencer man cut out them durn donations that you fellars was using to pay off the SOS contract? You fellars are trying to get Griders donations by working that festival. I garuntee you we are going to have to pay more now to get into Griders field. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Grider is gonna make us pay more because we only have 7 games on the schedule.