Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

What kind of mess is this? This is a durn football website to talk about spring training not a durn baseball website. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

I thought you might have that Hargis man on speed dial.  Then you could call him and have him to send someone over to cover Grider's tournament.

It's hard to believe that that school is bettering himself over McCallie, which is the premier school in the area. Whatever floats his boat though... Back to spring practice talk..

I believe there were some differences in coaching philosophy at McCallie. Football isn't the same there as it is here for us. The kids at our schools live and breathe it. Not the same way for most at those big privates.

I believe there were some differences in coaching philosophy at McCallie. Football isn't the same there as it is here for us. The kids at our schools live and breathe it. Not the same way for most at those big privates.

LOPAO, Simple recognition of obvious facts, his way or he crys like a spoiled brat & pitches a fit. He went to a private, wanted his son to go to a private, never sent son to Jasper, so he knows how the Circle Fly programs are. Easy to see yous addicted to his Lying lips. Last 3 programs he went to learnt a lesson, least ways those not wearing Rose Colored Glasses. Old Pirate never fell for his yapping

LOPAO, Simple recognition of obvious facts, his way or he crys like a spoiled brat & pitches a fit. He went to a private, wanted his son to go to a private, never sent son to Jasper, so he knows how the Circle Fly programs are. Easy to see yous addicted to his Lying lips. Last 3 programs he went to learnt a lesson, least ways those not wearing Rose Colored Glasses. Old Pirate never fell for his yapping

Not addicted to anything. I just don't cry about him leaving. There are some at MC who still have hard feelings but most have no problem with him. Things have a way with working out for the best. I'm happy with Coach Mathis and quite honestly think we're better off. Obviously you don't feel the same about it. You're gonna have to let it go. It's eating you up. Also quit crying for Roy to help you out. Your estrogen is showing.