Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

Ya know 55, I've been thinking about this and I mentioned it earlier,  I don't think I will have another poster come at me the way you have you have the rest of this season.  It's prolly gonna be boring from here on. So. ..... let's just keep snapping on each other and see how much fun we can have.  I refuse to be disrespectful to the teams.  Those boys work hard and deserve better.  However, I will take as many shots at you as I can.  It's kinda hard for me to make fun of one of our men in blue.  I have your 6 and you can count on that but I guess I'm gonna have to make an exception for you. So here we go.  

Dude!  Let it go! You are to old to play this game anymore.  QUIT living through these young men.  You gotta except that it will end........ Soon!  I know you can't have much else to get excited about in Mayfield and this is ALL you have but I'm afraid of what will happen to you if the Cardinals lose the first game of the season to a team that you say has been running away from Mayfield for over 20 years.  I'm sure there is some counseling you can get and maybe you should set an appointment for Saturday whether you will need it. ......or not. 

11 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

1980 I will see what I can do.  Not promising anything.  I may have to do it after this week's game.  I want our boys hitting the field with a little bit of anger and a whole lot of swagger.  So give me a little time.  

That's fine if it happens it happens. I see you and 55 have a committed relationship now lol all jokes aside though on bluegrass preps and rivals that's how we play on the forums a lot of smack talk to where you want to choke somebody but at the end of the day we could see each other shake hands eat good food and watch great games just ask any Beechwood ky fan it's all fun. I think maybe 55 might have a crush on you lol. He likes  it when your blood pressure jumps sky high lol. 2 more days GO MAYFIELD

Edited by Mayfieldfan1980

Thanks toothpick.  How did you get to see that film? I would like to see it myself.  I mean I was there but I would like to slow it down a little bit and see how things developed.  

I will drop by Hops and Barley about 5:45 to meet with whoever is there.  I will stay for a bit but I'm getting to the stadium at 6:30. I want to get to my regular seats.  

One last thing,  how did you choose or get labeled toothpick. 

4 hours ago, BigSwo said:

Thanks toothpick.  How did you get to see that film? I would like to see it myself.  I mean I was there but I would like to slow it down a little bit and see how things developed.  

I will drop by Hops and Barley about 5:45 to meet with whoever is there.  I will stay for a bit but I'm getting to the stadium at 6:30. I want to get to my regular seats.  

He's skinny.

I'll be there... wearing red.

What makes you think that I don't have regular counseling sessions set. I won't need one Saturday though. I may have to get something to bring me back down to Earth after being all giddy from Friday nights score though. I can't wait until you see what happens when 50's offense meets today's brand. 

1980, this guy would be crying if he ever had Sur64 get on here. Geez, these volunteers don't know how to handle when their feelings get hurt. 

6 hours ago, Mysonis55 said:

What makes you think that I don't have regular counseling sessions set. I won't need one Saturday though. I may have to get something to bring me back down to Earth after being all giddy from Friday nights score though. I can't wait until you see what happens when 50's offense meets today's brand. 

1980, this guy would be crying if he ever had Sur64 get on here. Geez, these volunteers don't know how to handle when their feelings get hurt. 

Lol yeah sur64 has a way of getting under people's skin lol.

Well friends as I start my shift on this river all I can think about is we have 1 more day until game time this is gonna be a long day

11 hours ago, BigSwo said:

Name: In 2001 a prep site was started, the first in KY and I signed up.  I was ask to pick a username and I was like hmmm....   I was not prepared to give a name and rather than thoughtfully picking one that reflected my allegiance to my Cardinals I looked around the room and then had an epiphany.  I was chomping on a toothpick and thought this will do not realizing that I would become addicted with thousands of post under the name.   Irony of it is that I am an old fat Cardinal lineman. 

I will give Hops a try but if upon arrival we find that there is a long wait we will have to bolt to something faster as we too plan to arrive at 6:30.  Question, is there visitors side seating or all on the home side and if it is all on the home side is some of it reserved to season ticket holders? 

The Haywood scrimmage film, well that took a little creativity.  I used a technique (55 taught me) that I have used several times before over the years in situations where the other side is not a local who would know better.  I contacted the AD at Haywood and told him I was with the local Mayfield media and was working on a preview for the season opener and wanted to get a copy of the scrimmage to accurately write the preview.  I left my email and ask if he could get a copy sent to me and he was happy to oblige.  This technique has never failed to work but the key is to ask for it from the AD and not the coach.  I have found AD's easy to pull the ploy over on because they don't check up on credentials where coaches can be suspicious as I discovered years ago. 

Hope to have a meet and greet with you Big