my take on the 3 A blue cross game

fredjones

Both will be tough to replace. I think they have someone ready to step in a safety a little faster than they do at the other corner. Tykee could play safety in need be. Cardwell was sophomore of the year at the other safety. Have two younger players that will do a good job next year as well. #12 did more than just play defense. emotional leader. made several key plays on offense and special teams during the season.

True!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replacing two great O linemen is the bigger priority I think. Stable of young , talented RBs that just need to get stronger in the off season.

If Alcoa can plug in guys that are 75% as good as #77 and # 66, I think the Tornadoes consider themselves very fortunate.

The defense should be strong. #12 will be hard to replace, but the young starters from this yr should only get better.

I see #11 playing in #12 place

I see #11 playing in #12 place

Will be interesting to see if they will play #11 (great athlete and makes plays on the field) both ways full time. Hope they can find a younger player to step in at that corner spot for some relief....may have that player transferring in this January. Talk of a young man from Georgia (sophomore WR/DB starter this season and is a All Region baseball player his freshman year ðŸ‘)...talk of a couple other transfers this January 😉🤔😳

Will be interesting to see if they will play #11 (great athlete and makes plays on the field) both ways full time. Hope they can find a younger player to step in at that corner spot for some relief....may have that player transferring in this January. Talk of a young man from Georgia (sophomore WR/DB starter this season and is a All Region baseball player his freshman year ðŸ‘)...talk of a couple other transfers this January 😉🤔😳

Also count on #19... he is going to be a great player. For sure at WR...and can help at DB. #11,#9,#5,& #19 in the backfield it should be another great defense.

Also count on #19... he is going to be a great player. For sure at WR...and can help at DB. #11,#9,#5,& #19 in the backfield it should be another great defense.

Expect the defense to be even better in 2017. All of the sophomores that were starting should continue to get better...all we're playing faster and stronger by the time the playoffs started. Hearing that #58 and #50 will be playing a lot of D line and #21 is back ....returning LB #4, #6, #40...and #23 Mr. Football semi finalist...replacing DE #45, FS #14 , and CB #12 will not be easy task but I think there are players that can step in. With all the experience around them the defense should be in top form by game one. Looking forward to spring practice.....

#19 definitely is a play maker...with #11 coming back and all the other WR in the stable Alcoa could be set for explosive attack...#1 can throw it and will have some great options 😀🌪ðŸˆðŸŒª

Edited by Frid8yn9tlites

Expect the defense to be even better in 2017. All of the sophomores that were starting should continue to get better...all we're playing faster and stronger by the time the playoffs started. Hearing that #58 and #50 will be playing a lot of D line and #21 is back ....returning LB #4, #6, #40...and #23 Mr. Football semi finalist...replacing DE #45, FS #14 , and CB #12 will not be easy task but I think there are players that can step in. With all the experience around them the defense should be in top form by game one. Looking forward to spring practice.....

#19 definitely is a play maker...with #11 coming back and all the other WR in the stable Alcoa could be set for explosive attack...#1 can throw it and will have some great options 😀🌪ðŸˆðŸŒª

Fact!

Will be interesting to see if they will play #11 (great athlete and makes plays on the field) both ways full time. Hope they can find a younger player to step in at that corner spot for some relief....may have that player transferring in this January. Talk of a young man from Georgia (sophomore WR/DB starter this season and is a All Region baseball player his freshman year )...talk of a couple other transfers this January

Sounds good. Any idea who will be taking over most of the RB carries next year? Losing #30, #33 and #34 hurts.

Sounds good. Any idea who will be taking over most of the RB carries next year? Losing #30, #33 and #34 hurts.

#2 (with last name Tyson, its in his blood), #6, #25(can absolutely scoot)

#23 (I think he is a really good RB)

#26 and #42 will get some carries

Never no who may come in as transfer either..#30 did a pretty good job for a #ringchaser 😂

Edited by Frid8yn9tlites