Valley Schools

bwhite1965

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will see. Coach Mathis is the best coach in the valley. Pitchburg had more points than us that night but they did not win the series with us. We won 2 out of 3 over you. Coach saved a lot of plays during that game because it was not as important as our playoff games. You don't know what you are talking about. Coach Mathis was the only coach to take his team to the championship. We would have won it too if our players didn't get hurt. Did you not hear what purplepower68 said. Coach have a lot of special plays for the fourth quarter and didn't get to use them.

I can tell just by the terminology that you use, that you know nothing about the game of football so I am not wasting my time with you.

I can tell just by the terminology that you use, that you know nothing about the game of football so I am not wasting my time with you.

I know more than you. You dont know more about it than me since you are playing down in Pitchburg. Coach Mathis even won the coach of the year. We won all the players of the year too. How many did Pitchburg win? I can answer it for you. You asked me about football. Ever heard of Coach Colquette? He won alot of games up here and titles. I have his autograph on a state championship football from every year he won it. One of them even has all the team signatures on it. I know plenty about this game.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD 2017!

I know more than you. You dont know more about it than me since you are playing down in Pitchburg. Coach Mathis even won the coach of the year. We won all the players of the year too. How many did Pitchburg win? I can answer it for you. You asked me about football. Ever heard of Coach Colquette? He won alot of games up here and titles. I have his autograph on a state championship football from every year he won it. One of them even has all the team signatures on it. I know plenty about this game.

LOPAO......Did you ever hear about Phil Beene, Don Grider and obviously you knows about The Captain. Figure that is three dominate coaches to one fer Jasper. Again proof Jasper is still religated to the hind nipple.

Mathis is a great coach, don't get me wrong. I'll give you that. But to compare a first year head coach to Vic Grider?? Come on dude. By the way, as a head coach he's 0-1 vs Vic.

Mathis is a great coach, don't get me wrong. I'll give you that. But to compare a first year head coach to Vic Grider?? Come on dude. By the way, as a head coach he's 0-1 vs Vic.

Do you have an autographed ball from your coach like I do from Coach Colquette? Mine has his authentic signature on each one of the them. When Coach Mathis wins some state titles he will autograph one of those for me.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE BEARD 2017!