Valley Schools

bwhite1965

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy will never get any better. The parents don't care about winning, because they'd rather lose every game as long as their kid plays. A lot of the people up there don't like the school board and the athletes in that school probably dislike the school board more than the parents. I finally watched that meeting and I felt stupid for listening to it. Coach Jones was the only one who made sense. I got a text today from a member that Jones is on the list of people to get rid of. School board members are acting like a bunch of angry teenagers

Grundy will never get any better. The parents don't care about winning, because they'd rather lose every game as long as their kid plays. A lot of the people up there don't like the school board and the athletes in that school probably dislike the school board more than the parents. I finally watched that meeting and I felt stupid for listening to it. Coach Jones was the only one who made sense. I got a text today from a member that Jones is on the list of people to get rid of. School board members are acting like a bunch of angry teenagers

Yes Coach Jones was the only one who seemed to know what it takes...and he understands it won't happen overnight or in just 1 season for that matter.

Marion County is still the best team in the valley and will be for awhile. Our future with Coach Mathis is very bright. He is the best in the valley and coach's the hardest of anyone. He won the award for best valley coach too.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD 2017!

I'm afraid you were the second best team in the valley this year. Would also like to say Mathis is NOTHING compared to Vic. And if you would take those purple shaded glasses off and compare numbers you would see Mathis needs to have about 20 more successful seasons to even be considered halfway close to Vic. Get real dude.