division 2 rankings are posted

Hamm

I think you are missing my other points. You stated that you thought Elijah was ranked higher than Leen and Simpson as a true freshman. (Which is wrong) Simpson was one match from placing as a freshman. Leen was two. And Elijah was three. But Elijah was seeded higher than Leen.

Seeded at the ncaa tournament, not ranked. My point was to the op who said that weve seen how hes turned out. Hes a soph. How the eff is everybody arguing about this? Just agree that, yeah we have yet to see what hes going to do in college and move on. That was the ONLY point to my post and yet you guys break down word for word what I say like you work for the FBI.

Seeded at the ncaa tournament, not ranked. My point was to the op who said that weve seen how hes turned out. Hes a soph. How the eff is everybody arguing about this? Just agree that, yeah we have yet to see what hes going to do in college and move on. That was the ONLY point to my post and yet you guys break down word for word what I say like you work for the FBI.

I apologize for saying "ranked" I meant seeded at the NCAA tournament. That's why all I've said is how they have done at the NCAA tournament, so you are dissecting every word in my post. I said "ranked" instead "seeded" so it looks like you work with me at the FBI. Too bad I've never seen you at work.

I apologize for saying "ranked" I meant seeded at the NCAA tournament. That's why all I've said is how they have done at the NCAA tournament, so you are dissecting every word in my post. I said "ranked" instead "seeded" so it looks like you work with me at the FBI. Too bad I've never seen you at work.

Good post.  You never know who might be around the corner at the FBI.

Seeded at the ncaa tournament, not ranked. My point was to the op who said that weve seen how hes turned out. Hes a soph. How the eff is everybody arguing about this? Just agree that, yeah we have yet to see what hes going to do in college and move on. That was the ONLY point to my post and yet you guys break down word for word what I say like you work for the FBI.

Do they have spelling classes at the FBI?  Do they have spell-check?  If not, I will help you with a couple of words:  "we've" and "he's".

Do they have spelling classes at the FBI?  Do they have spell-check?  If not, I will help you with a couple of words:  "we've" and "he's".

And when you have nothing left to say you resort to being the grammar police. Nice.

Are you saying that we've seen all we have to see with Elijah then? Because if you're saying that then ok continue to argue with me. But if not, why are you still trying to go back and forth? If it makes you shut up then, ok I inaccurately said I didn't remember if Leen or Simpson was seeded higher than Elijah their freshmen year. Didn't know I was capable of being wrong when I said I wasn't sure of something, but hey, whatever, if it means you going away now then so be it. 

I hope you can see how absolutely ridiculous you look right now for continuing to argue something that means absolutely nothing.

Edited by WrestlingGod

And when you have nothing left to say you resort to being the grammar police. Nice.

Are you saying that we've seen all we have to see with Elijah then? Because if you're saying that then ok continue to argue with me. But if not, why are you still trying to go back and forth? If it makes you shut up then, ok I inaccurately said I didn't remember if Leen or Simpson was seeded higher than Elijah their freshmen year. Didn't know I was capable of being wrong when I said I wasn't sure of something, but hey, whatever, if it means you going away now then so be it. 

I hope you can see how absolutely ridiculous you look right now for continuing to argue something that means absolutely nothing.

Really?  That is the best you got?  Listen to yourself.  You are arguing with yourself to the delight of many on this board.  It is hard to follow your logic; however, it does keep me entertained.  I wonder, are you still at CHS in Cool Springs?  I know they have spell-check!

Really?  That is the best you got?  Listen to yourself.  You are arguing with yourself to the delight of many on this board.  It is hard to follow your logic; however, it does keep me entertained.  I wonder, are you still at CHS in Cool Springs?  I know they have spell-check!

Edited by WrestlingGod