division 2 rankings are posted

Hamm

Curious who did these rankings? I think they are off a little and how do you have 2 kids from same school in same weight class ranked???

nobody doing research....they just throw it out there ....u go to indivial rankins and they have wreslters thru most all wieight classes that arnt even wrestlin.....there r guys on T that could chunk a more accurate ranks .......probably better than not havin one at all

if that tells you about anything

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

Whitworth is wrestling 106 at the Cleveland duals this weekend. Alex is the most accomplished MS kid to start wrestling TN HS school since Mason Reiniche. He is 5-0 at 113p so far this season. He placed 2nd at Compound Super32 HS Qualifier in Ga in 106p bracket with 48 HS kids from Ga, Fl, TN, Al, SC. He finished higher in that tourney than a Fargo Champ. Alex also placed at Super32 MS this year and he should absolutely be the number 1 seed in D2 at 106.

Edited by durdon
  • Upvote 1

King and Reinche both won Tulsa, both placed High at Super 32 , and both won several Dixie Nationals and liberty nationals and placed high at Ohio Tourn of Champions growing up. Not sure anyone from Tennesse did what they did as youth wrestlers. They both beat up on my kids for several years

Curious who did these rankings? I think they are off a little and how do you have 2 kids from same school in same weight class ranked???

I do the rankings.  There were not two kids from the same school ranked.  Two different kids from two different schools were ranked, but mistakenly listed as from the same school.  Thanks for the heads up.  It has been corrected.

nobody doing research....they just throw it out there ....u go to indivial rankins and they have wreslters thru most all wieight classes that arnt even wrestlin.....there r guys on T that could chunk a more accurate ranks .......probably better than not havin one at all

if that tells you about anything

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Booger, in all due respect, you have NO IDEA how much research goes into rankings.  Its early, and if a kid is listed on a roster and should be ranked, they are.

As for the claim that guys on T could chunk more accurate rankings, perhaps you are right, but where are they?  How often are they updated, and does it continue all season?  

Maybe you should publish your own, do it each week, all season long.  Then, lets debate on how much research it takes.

Booger, in all due respect, you have NO IDEA how much research goes into rankings.  Its early, and if a kid is listed on a roster and should be ranked, they are.

As for the claim that guys on T could chunk more accurate rankings, perhaps you are right, but where are they?  How often are they updated, and does it continue all season?  

Maybe you should publish your own, do it each week, all season long.  Then, lets debate on how much research it takes.

mic-drop.gif