Quarles leaving Maryville

GC_Quincy

stars stephen a. Smith doesn't speak for me. He doesn't speak for my mother, farther, our entire ancestors. Gov91 said he found some blacks that didn't find the rebel flag offensive. I'm sure 4% blacks might also agree but that doesn't speak for the other 96. Rw87 just said i can't call her the M word but others can. I can't argue with her if she finds it offensive when i call her that.

Compy we all reed ewe loud and kleer.....and things are becoming much clearer everyday..

The comments about rw87's son after their loss and your pathetic apology say all that we need to know about you, your character and your other... uhhh (friends)......

LoL.

Kinda like Oak Ridge football....they used to be good.

Ain't no more.

#makeolemarygreatagain

And the same thing will eventually happen to Maryville and has in the past. Y'all haven't always been ringing off championship after championship as you have the past 15 or so years. Don't forget where you come from. Something we all need to learn in life. Statements like this gives you an attitude of superiority to others, and nobody likes an arrogant person, at least I don't.
  • Upvote 1

stars I'm raising 2 children during the day , then working nightshift, i don't get to read every comment on a thread. Somehow i thought her son has already graduated. I don't know Rw87 personally like most of u do. But what would i get out of making her feel bad cause her son lost.

So i guess i will never be invited to sit amongst u guys for a game.

She might let you sit with her for another HVA game....I'm not sure

And the same thing will eventually happen to Maryville and has in the past. Y'all haven't always been ringing off championship after championship as you have the past 15 or so years. Don't forget where you come from. Something we all need to learn in life. Statements like this gives you an attitude of superiority to others, and nobody likes an arrogant person, at least I don't.

Lol. My father lost one game in high school at Maryville in the 40's. I know exactly where we come from.