OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

I have to drive through Oak Ridge periodically, and today I was going through town at a little after 4:00 when I saw that practice was going on. I stopped over on the swimming pool side and watched for a couple of minutes before I had to go. I saw Graham doing relay practice. He has a distinctive running style that's easy to spot. There were a lot of other fast kids out there that I didn't know, a lot of guys that looked really fast. Any of them playing football in the fall? There were a lot of kids out there.

I have to drive through Oak Ridge periodically, and today I was going through town at a little after 4:00 when I saw that practice was going on. I stopped over on the swimming pool side and watched for a couple of minutes before I had to go. I saw Graham doing relay practice. He has a distinctive running style that's easy to spot. There were a lot of other fast kids out there that I didn't know, a lot of guys that looked really fast. Any of them playing football in the fall? There were a lot of kids out there.

Jordan & Tre are the only ones I know of.

Edited by SweetScience

Name the OR legends on this Woodland Mustang's Boy's Club team in the early 80's16729178_1680246918781895_32869733260005

Well, I am guessing these are the boys who would grow up to be on the 1991 State Champions so could we be looking at Summers. Thrift, Turner and Booker?

This is fun so don't tell the answer right away give more people time to guess.

I sure wish I had one of the team pictures I was in from Cedar Hill Elementary School. The guys I played with were back ups on the 1979 and 1980 State Champions. I didn't go to Cedar Hill, I attended St. Mary's but was zoned for  CHES.

Edited by WillieTheWildcat

BUMP

... with so many of you going to all the recent tournament basketball games, you must have heard something about how the football team is doing. If you have information that you can post please do, I am dying down here in Chattanooga for info.

What I heard at the game last night was that they recently tested on all the lifts and many players made some great gains in strength. Also, they're feeding them some sandwiches on certain days and some have gotten bigger. I know two things for sure...we have breakaway speed and we need linemen!!!!!!