OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

I might have misgauged fan support. I have have been to some basketball games but not football games. I was mainly basing my opinion on coverage in the Knoxville News Sentinel. It seems like they have been giving OR basketball a lot of coverage but not as much to OR football outside of Higgins.

That's because the basketball team has been much more dominant recently than the football team has.

I have watched games there where BOTH sides were packed and folks standing all around the field.  Just have a couple really good winning seasons and the crowds will be back there again!

Of course having Bounder teach someone there to make ribs again, and even I will come to watch a game or two.  Be good to sit on the good side and not have to climb the stairs helps to!  LOL

According to the media, the State of Tennessee has approved a $500,000 grant to Oak Ridge for the installation of synthetic turf. I t should be ready for the 2017 season, RWR!

I also read yesterday a tweet by Jordan Graham that he wanted a jumbo Tron instead of the turf. Lets just hope he changes his mind when he sees his 4.48 speed in the 40 yard dash is even faster on the new surface. I really believe Sweet Feet will work hard at track this spring and be even more dangerous next fall. He may just use his junior year to springboard into the elite national running backs. Good luck Jordan we are behind you.

RWR!

He could transfer to sevier county and have both